Forum

Video Showreel - April 2013

Created 25th April 2013 @ 13:38

Add A Reply Pages: 1

lolage

TSPAG

Hi

I know there are quite a few video peoples here so would be interested to hear any comments/crit you have on my showreel. First attempt at creating one so go easy on me. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNdUyWYrHng

Thanks

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

where’s the airshots?

Nice footage though. Did you digitally stabilize all the tracking shots, or do you have some type of mobile dolly rail? Some of the static shots have some weird deformation going on (very noticeable on 0:54).

Well shot though, great exposure and color balance. Didn’t know a 600D could shoot at those dark conditions without any noise.

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from skeej

where’s the airshots?

Nice footage though. Did you digitally stabilize all the tracking shots, or do you have some type of mobile dolly rail? Some of the static shots have some weird deformation going on (very noticeable on 0:54).

Well shot though, great exposure and color balance. Didn’t know a 600D could shoot at those dark conditions without any noise.

Thanks. :)

From memory the only digitally stabilised shot is the one you mention. The rest of the shots are either shot wide (11-16mm) so can handheld without any problem or shot on a tripod with my slider/rail.

I too was pleasantly surprised with how it handles low light. Still its not stopping me saving for a 5DmkIII. D:

Last edited by lolage,

Add A Reply Pages: 1