Forum

New Years Eve!

Created 13th December 2012 @ 16:45

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hello Friends, i’m looking somewhere awesome for me and m’lady to go to celebrate new years eve. I’ve been looking at scandinavia and apparntly stockholm and copenhagn have good celebrations, looking to stay for a few days before/after so if anyone can reccomend a nice place in their country or have visited with easy accesse by an airport and train to visit and celebrate NYE i would appreciate you greatly. Also tempted by Hogmanay in Edinburgh but have always fancied visiting our blonde friends in skandieland.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

alba

duplo

Sweden is pretty cool imo, lot of parties hehe but also fireworks etc. Though i cant remember what i usually do on new years eve’ :)) would be nice for a couple. Atleast uppsala (5-7 miles north of stockholm) havent seen stockholm at new years eve, ofcourse it depends on what envoriment you are looking for :)

Last edited by alba,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

upsala is zebbosai’s crib dont mess with his gang

Maffi

REVERTO

Quoted from smziii

No uppsala is my crib dont even try

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

hybris

Kynis

HHH

lapland is awesome if you downhill ski

alba

duplo

Quoted from smziii

actually zebbosai doesnt even live close to uppsala :)

alba

duplo

srry double

Last edited by alba,

Darn

rockit like

ill take you in tapley. Dark cabin, sauna, alcohol. Surrounded by a creepy forest. Think deliverance

2nuts

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Hello Friends, i’m looking somewhere awesome for me and m’lady to go to celebrate new years eve. I’ve been looking at scandinavia and apparntly stockholm and copenhagn have good celebrations, looking to stay for a few days before/after so if anyone can reccomend a nice place in their country or have visited with easy accesse by an airport and train to visit and celebrate NYE i would appreciate you greatly. Also tempted by Hogmanay in Edinburgh but have always fancied visiting our blonde friends in skandieland.

Stockholm is sick if you like fireworks… just grab yourself a bottle of champagne and go to any park… you’ll be set.

NerdZone

Quoted from Kynis

lapland is awesome if you downhill ski

the uphill skiing is terrible though

Last edited by NerdZone,

Add A Reply Pages: 1