Forum

How often do you replace mousepad?

Created 16th November 2012 @ 03:07

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

AnimaL

Since my qck+ is pretty much trashed after about 4 years of abuse, I was interested how long does avarage tf2 gamers mousepad last… Please tell what mousepad too!

unu

I used this for 3 years. http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10104455/

along with a 10 € mouse. When I bought a new mouse a week ago I decided to get a real mousepad (steelseries 4HD).

vaxjo

Hey dats!

Have used two mousepads past 4 years, Qck+ and Qck+ heavy. Originally swapped to heavy from normal(it was free and new!) and then from heavy to normal again(needed a thinner pad, second screen is standing partly on top of it), when the normal one is totally worn out I swap back to heavy. They last pretty long unless you get all neurotic about them. Good night.

vani

Bully

qck+ heavy lasts much longer than qck+, and it glides better, go for it

Kvux

/./
LEGO

I’ve had my qck+ for too long, and I’m slowly pulling myself together to buy a new qck+
Go for it, or buy the heavy version as vanilla says. I just like my mats flat like the normal qck+

Snyyppis

RLM

I’ve had my hard surface qpad xt-r for like 4 years now. It’s actually so worn out in the middle that its perfectly smooth at some points, compared to the overall grainy surface :D

That said, if I had to buy a new one, I’d buy the same again.

alba

duplo

Over the last 2 years ive had around 4 mousepads and here is why.

My QCK medium was too smal
I bought QCK+ fnatic
Replaced it with qpad heaton edition (plastic)
then i bought zowie am and i wanted a black mousepad since i heard it works better so i bought zowie G-TF

so i’ve had my mouse pad for about 6 months each

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Bought myself a cyborg G.L.I.D.E. 7 ‘cuz endorsed by byte. It’s thick and fat like me and is great…not like me. Had it 6 months or so.

It is really nice to be fair.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Whenever I have the chance to get a new one for free

vøid

i change whenever my glide feelings get bad
which happens once a year usually

Maffi

REVERTO

changing mouse pad everyday #yolo #swag

froxer

GPR

I wouldn’t even have a mousepad if artscow hadn’t given me one for free

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

I only change mousepad when its broken, since I can’t stand it when my mousepad curls up on the surface. There’s not much a good wash won’t fix most of the time.

Selek

Dr. med.

I’ve had my Func Surface 1030 for at least eight years now. It is slightly worn in the middle, but still great and working just fine. I am using glidetapes though (my MX518 feet are ground down), so I guess that helps with protecting the surface somewhat.

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

I have a puretrak talent. Well, puretrak talents, since I have three of them atm. The one I got first is kinda worn after a year, still works great but the edges are starting to get fucked up.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »