Forum

BEST SMARTPHONE ON EARTH

Created 11th October 2012 @ 19:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

AnimaL

Quoted from Koeitje

If you need a 3rd party rom to make the phone work it’s not a phone worth buying. Just buy a Nexus model, iPhone or any WP8 phone.

i never heard of android that wouldnt NEED a custom rom for it to actually work properly

Last edited by AnimaL,

krazko

IDK

have the s3, love it!

Ch3Vy

FjK

Have Lumia 800, love it. Ofc you have to learn to use it since it’s a windows phone but once you’ve gott used to it it’s fucking nice. Never liked Samsungs cause of their plastic kind of exterior, dunno how the S3 is like.

sno

UbeR |
itsallgood

Quoted from wrex

ZTE Skate

I got it’s little brother, ZTE Blade.

It’s very decent for it’s price, and the screen ain’t that bad either, 3,5 inches.

I think the ZTE Skate is better tho, but it’s also a bit more expensive..

Typhoon

Laconic.

Nokia 3310 Sickest

Swarlz

Quoted from octochris

S3 is amazing, but I’d much rather get a lower end smartphone and a nice tablet instead, especially with the N7 being as cheap as it is.

I’ve been looking at getting a tablet. What would you recommend?

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]i never heard of android that wouldnt NEED a custom rom for it to actually work properly

my s3 works fine, what you talking about?

wrex

Quoted from sno

[…]

I got it’s little brother, ZTE Blade.

It’s very decent for it’s price, and the screen ain’t that bad either, 3,5 inches.

I think the ZTE Skate is better tho, but it’s also a bit more expensive..

yup, Skate is 4,3 inches.

I dont have a big hand, so its hard to use it sometimes :p

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

S3 also has a shitty pentile display. Pentile makes me sad.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Koeitje

S3 also has a shitty pentile display. Pentile makes me sad.

Because you notice the difference without a magnifier, right? :D

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Because you notice the difference without a magnifier, right? :D

No, because actual full resolution displays are actually sharper when you look at them :).

If I had to buy an android phone now I’d get a HTC One X, if there was no hurry I’d get the next Nexus device or just a 920.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Koeitje

sharper

Really? I thought the s3’s display was as sharp as they come.. Then again, my previous phone was a nokia n95 so what do I know xD

Either way, no complaints about the s3’s display from me.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Really? I thought the s3’s display was as sharp as they come.. Then again, my previous phone was a nokia n95 so what do I know xD

Either way, no complaints about the s3’s display from me.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1037274/htc-one-x-one-s-display-compare.jpg

One S has a 720p pentile amoled, just like the S3. The One S actually looks better than the S3 imo because it’s screen is much smaller.

iPhone, Nokia 920 and the One X have the sharpest displays. There is also a Sony that has the smallest 720p display, but I forgot what type of screen it is.

Last edited by Koeitje,

atmo

all phones without hardware keyboards are toys

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Love my GS3, just wish they’d officially upgrade it to JellyBean, running it on my N7 and it’s so smooth.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »