Add A Reply Pages: 1

saiboat

anyone gonna check it out?
http://planetunreal.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=157000

Slick

Epsilon

looks awesome the maps….

saiboat

i played the beta patch; there were still some issues i had, the biggest problems i had were that it was eating my cpu, 90% usage in the menu already. and bad performance in game, despite the game browser not working. i couldnt see games and when i tried to host it said my router isnt properly configured – weird since all other games work fine in multiplayer :( i am downloading the game again over steam at the moment which will take the whole day :D 8 gb @ 500 kb/s…

sideh

ecc

Looks awesome, but too little too late imo. Competetive UT3 barely got started before it died.

Should be fun for some pub warfare though :D

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Updating UT3 through steam. It’s taking me an hour at 600 Kb/s

sherpa

Awesome game- I just can’t get used to the netcode where you have to lead every shot- even hitscan weapons ;(

Grem

rEJ
TG

Most players got turned away frm UT3 at the stat when they released an unfinished game that was buggy as hell, and now no matter how much they put into, the doubt it’ll get the competitive support and following that ut2k4 and ut got. Sad imo, as it had so much potential. I hated the dodge jump nerf tho :(

crz

T4F

nice to play between the long tf2 sessions (but ut2k4 is still better especially TAM) :>

and adding retail installation to steam is bugged for me :7

Slash

already tried it, it owns but the titan is soo OP :(

Add A Reply Pages: 1