Forum

Natural Selection 2

Created 6th September 2012 @ 09:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »

vaxjo

Hey dats!

Quoted from MIndYe

Any idea what FPS I’ll get on i5 3570k @ 4,2GHz + HD7870? If it’s shit, I’ll wait for updates first.

I have the same specs. 110-120 fps with nothing happening and nothing around. 70-90 normal situation. 50ish heavy combat.

Cobby

-9m-

I have bought a private NS2 server, so will be organising some fun gather games at some point in the future.

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]
50-80 everything set to low in combat.

Are you exaggerating or not because iv heard some people and some cards are getting really bad performance with the game and stuff like this is teetering me on the edge of not picking it up for a while.

Vad

Quoted from dodgydogman

[…]
Are you exaggerating or not because iv heard some people and some cards are getting really bad performance with the game and stuff like this is teetering me on the edge of not picking it up for a while.

He’s not. And it is a huge improvement from just a couple of builds ago. Used to be half that fps.

Cobby

-9m-

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ETF2LNS2

If you want to make sure you team isn’t full of scrubs join this group and play with all the cool kids. Should be someone in here who could teach you how to play.

Would be easier to organise gathers going forward if everyone is in one group too.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Had some great games of NS2 last night :D

Seems to have alot of the qualities of avp2 which I loved mixed with more aims and objectives also with the added element of the commander from battlefield!

maggles!

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Cobby

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ETF2LNS2

If you want to make sure you team isn’t full of scrubs join this group and play with all the cool kids. Should be someone in here who could teach you how to play.

Would be easier to organise gathers going forward if everyone is in one group too.

Membership by invite only ….. What is this.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

If people wanna try a bit more organised/comp games you can sign up @ http://www.ensl.org and participate in the web-based pickup system there.

Also, a pickup channel is being set up @ Gamesurge, #ns2.gather

Also, this is pretty cool, interactive marine tech tree: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6250985/techtree/index.html

Last edited by skeej,

maggles!

[DA]
[DA]

god, what was my username for ensl ^.^ its been a while

Cobby

-9m-

Quoted from maggles!

[…]

Membership by invite only ….. What is this.

It’s been set as public, it seems to be messed up. Other people have joined who I haven’t invited, so I don’t know what’s going on.

Last edited by Cobby,

Cobby

-9m-

Details of my passworded server have been included in the steam group for you to mess around on or learn the ropes of the game

Quoted from Vad

[…]
He’s not. And it is a huge improvement from just a couple of builds ago. Used to be half that fps.

Fucking hell, was thinking of getting it but no way am I doing it if the performance is that bad. :/

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from dodgydogman

[…]

No, see vaxjo’s post. He gets the same as I’m seeing. I can’t believe they just didn’t make it in source or made kickstarter to get something like the Unreal 3 engine to power it. It would have run sooooooooooooo much better.

vani

Bully

Marines dominate this game on pubs, there’s no reason not to go marine. Ive seen really good skulks and “assassins” or whatever they’re called, but the amount of skill you need for marine in comparison to alien and how valuable you are to your team is unbalanced.

edit typo

Last edited by vani,

Uberhomer

[Ci]
Ci^H

That steam group is still invite only, any chance to get an invite? Would love to play together with some people.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »