Hat

Quoted from numlocked

[…]

we all know demo is not the most OP class in tf2

lol :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Any non NS1 fan boys care to give an opinion on the game as it is currently? Just downloading.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Is anyone else just getting thousands of different crashes on menus/loading screens/in-game?
I’ve not actually been on a server long enough to spawn yet

Rubikon

Quoted from Starkie

Is anyone else just getting thousands of different crashes on menus/loading screens/in-game?

Everything is fine for me atleast, except insane ping numbers in server browser, even tho my ping is something like 50

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Any non NS1 fan boys care to give an opinion on the game as it is currently? Just downloading.

Totally great stuff, very superior gameplay

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I just bought it, chillin @ FB mumble if anyone wants to join.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Can’t start it, get a black screen into crash message. Running w8 pro with the latest nvidia drivers.

maggles!

[DA]
[DA]

NS1 fanboy.

But I’m enjoying it. My biggest gripe so far is THAT I CAN’T BIND MOTHER FUCKING MOUSEWHEEL.

Kinda wish it was on the source engine because at least console commands etc are familiar.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Tapley ❤

I don’t know what the hell I’m doing and yet enjoying it. But find commandos boring.

vaxjo

Hey dats!

I am yet to have a proper, balanced game on public. So far either the marine or alien team has sucked too much so I don’t have that clear of a picture how the game works yet.
Gripe of a new game with new players I suppose and my experience is still admittingly pretty limited but I’m not feeling the magic of NS1 so far. I was much more interested in NS:Source when it was in the talks and finally scrapped :(
Would also appreciate more freedom of binding and more accurate sensitivity adjustment and such(fuck sliders!)

As a plus the game looks and sounds like a nicely modernized version of Natural Selection, artwork and soundscape is spot on.

Edit: But as others stated, the game is still better than 90% of new online shooters so have a go at it. I just happen to have massive NS1 goggles blinding me and to me the movement mechanics and resource system especially just seem like a huge downgrade from the original.

Last edited by vaxjo,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from vaxjo

I am yet to have a proper, balanced game on public. So far either the marine or alien team has sucked too much so I don’t have that clear of a picture how the game works yet.
Gripe of a new game with new players I suppose and my experience is still admittingly pretty limited but I’m not feeling the magic of NS1 so far. I was much more interested in NS:Source when it was in the talks and finally scrapped :(
Would also appreciate more freedom of binding and more accurate sensitivity adjustment and such(fuck sliders!)

As a plus the game looks and sounds like a nicely modernized version of Natural Selection, artwork and soundscape is spot on.

Edit: But as others stated, the game is still better than 90% of new online shooters so have a go at it. I just happen to have massive NS1 goggles blinding me and to me the movement mechanics and resource system especially just seem like a huge downgrade from the original.

pizza speaks truth

Swarlz

i’m looking to get some competitive games going – try and get a better idea about how it will play. If anyones up for it add me on steam

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

hoped all my fps horrors and crashes would have been fixed by release

it has not

time to uninstall again, not even gonna bother playing a game, there’s just no point

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Si^

[…]

I don’t know what the hell I’m doing and yet enjoying it. But find commandos boring.

Listen to your commander! It helps if you have a good one. I had a really shitty one last night. Believe his name was Pepsilol Coxxx or something like that. We lost :(.

Last edited by Koeitje,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

OOOHHHH SHIIIIIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc7-dt6i3Nw&hd=1

Didn’t know this was that far in development yet! Also, no dynamic infestation means both better server AND client performance… Hopefully less fps drops to 15fps!

Hopefully they’ll try to fix most of the movement… And yay, freedom to build command stations anywhere, hive jumping, so much good stuff to look forward to :D

Last edited by skeej,

flisko

atu???
TWIN

all the guys who think there sick cus they played in beta are all quick to slate u for not knowing what to do but once u find out u see that everyone is a shit fuck and blow dicks at the game

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »