ETF2L Cool Dudes' SC2 Tourney

Created 27th July 2012 @ 00:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

BlacK1001

Need a clan i play soldier demo scout sniper my best sniper,scout

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

I’d be up for casting a couple of the games.

I figure we have a bunch of awful player and I’m awful at the game and I’m awful at casting, so we have a perfect matchup that can’t possibly go wrong

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from antyjc

Also, might be better to have a map like antiga shipyard or entombed valley rather than Tal’darim Altar.

Tal’darim is a pretty shit map.

Single glimpse over the veto list told me it’s still played on the ladder, so I just went for it, knowing it had an opinion of a good macro map in the days past. Thanks for the notice though, again – I’ll take notes on what maps people would want to see in the next tourneys once this one’s over and people will find themselves wanting more.

Quoted from Beater

I’d be up for casting a couple of the games.

I figure we have a bunch of awful player and I’m awful at the game and I’m awful at casting, so we have a perfect matchup that can’t possibly go wrong

Glad to hear that (the casting part of course)!

Remember peeps, we’re starting 2PM sharp tomorrow, meaning you should join the #etf2l.sc2 IRC channel around 1:45PM for checkins and whatnots. I’ll release the brackets at 2PM and from there on you will be requested to contact your opponents and begin the matches. I’ve updated the main post with maps played each round – since I’ve ended up with four maps in the mappool, which is kind of an unfortunate number, you might find the format a little bit awkward, but nonetheless, you’ll get to follow it. I’ll put more thought into it next time, promise. I’m open to any and all suggestions regarding future events, so don’t hesitate to state your opinion, as this is designed to serve you as a mean of getting some good games in a competitive, yet known and sort of laid back environment.

Last edited by freshmeatt,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

As you could’ve clearly seen, the schedule has been fucked up by my humble self. To those, who were mistaken by it – I’m terribly sorry, I did not notice that until now. The tourney, with Ro16, is meant to start at 2PM, which is in about three quarters, with checkins starting at 1:45PM.

The tourney is planned to begin on schedule – hope to see you there.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Due to a small number of participants (lol guys, lol me) we’ve decided to change the format quickly to double elim.

Stream’s available at http://justin.tv/artstyler , courtesy of Beater. Thanks dude!

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

whoops, i forgot about this

mici

gg, congratulations to Weiman and thanks to freshmeatt and Beater for the awesome tourney and the stream! :D

freshmeatt

‹Con›

And that concludes the first ETF2L SC2 Cool Dudes’ Tourney! Weiman is the new champion, the coolest dude around, defeating NohcRa in a bo5 series in the finals 3-1! Thanks to all participants, you guys were a blast! Also, huge thank you for Beater for supporting us with the stream! Looking forward for every tiny bit of feedback from all of you, it’ll be greatly appreciated!

Watch out for the next event in the series, it should come along in around two weeks or so. Unless the hunger for games will grow too big, up to you!

fle.

thanks for the stream and this amazing cup! also it was really fun to play against to whos in etf2l!

DarkSlayer

looked awesome, cant wait to play in the next one! (you should do one sooner than two weeks!)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2