Forum

arma II (DayZ)

Created 6th June 2012 @ 12:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 25 Next »

This game is great fun, running around in army briefs with a compact crossbow ferrying zebbosai Pepsi & morphine was never so much fun

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Im thinking of renting a 50 man server from Multiplay for a few months and making it a central area for tf2’ers to play as well as getting the best settings on it, i can pay for hte majority of it but anyone up for helping me pay a little and administering it? Add me on steam

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Never in my entire life have I said “FUCKING CHAPLAIN” so many times.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

I would but I need more money for drugs. Be nice to have a fave server to pitch my tents though…

Trath

Game is back now :)

Tapley that is a nice idea but honestly from what I’ve seen Arma/DayZ servers are expensive like 1EUR per slot. 50EUR for 1 month? that’s way too much.

Also I’d like to put out my message here to all you UK guys (Raymon,Sean,Shintaz,Tapley,Vuvu and whoever else I forgot) it was nice playing with you guys for a couple days. Are you guys still on UK9 ? I got a Jew Crew with me now and were looking for a fight.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Me and a mate got broken legs. Need a morphine run… could anyone help :( Will return the favor one day…

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from GibbZ

Me and a mate got broken legs. Need a morphine run… could anyone help :( Will return the favor one day…

Where abouts?

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Mogilevka… I’m so fucked :D

hoppi

TIDS

just fought my way to Mogilevka and got Morphine

Darn

rockit like

Last night. Darn, Hymzi and Punpu were running deep into the inland. Laughing and cracking jokes, sun starts to set and the day seemed almost perfect. Powered by cooked meat and way too many bottles of coke. We had found excellent loot and felt undefeated when suddenly I hear couple loud bangs.

Darn: Punpu stop shooting, fucking scared me!
Punpu: It´s not me, Hymzi stop shooting, I think you just hit me.
Hymzi: Yea right guys, it´s Darn shooting.
Darn: It´s not me.

And here we were deep in the woods on a server which had 20-30 players, someone had ambushed us there, which felt so unreal considering we had been running atleast an hour or two in to the woods. The scenario turned from a lovely nature program to a scene from Predator where all of us furiously started shooting into the direction of the gunshots. After 50-500 bullets we finally spot the damn ninjacommando hiding and shoot him few times, he takes few steps and seems to go down. Sadly there is no kill message and when we approach him, scotty decides to beam him up. FUCKING CUNT DISCONNETED!

We patch Punpu up and continue our journey. Things like these keeps me playing this game, so much unexpected, unscripted stuff happens. Hopefully the guy who disconnected dies of AIDS.

baerbel

trick17
trick17

poor swifty

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Im thinking of renting a 50 man server from Multiplay for a few months and making it a central area for tf2’ers to play as well as getting the best settings on it, i can pay for hte majority of it but anyone up for helping me pay a little and administering it? Add me on steam

That would be sick! I’d be able to shoot some cash at the end of the month, but unfortunately not before.

i got to hang out with Bubblebeard and Danzeru and crew the other day shortly after they had got killed, we all got tooled up at the airfield and disconnected after like a 6 hour session. I didn’t get a chance to play since but apparently they died again.

I’m still logged out up near the airfield, someone gimme a shout and we can loot it if you want some time soon :)

Last edited by Enef,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Managed to get through Cherno unharmed, found some random dude that needed help and befriended him, went to the hospital to get him some blood and supplies, gave him some guns etc.

Started to move out to the forest as we have enough stuff each to never go to a town again, got shot by two guys, my friend died, my leg broke and they never found me :/

Regained conciousness and luckily had a morphine injector on me.

Got loads of stuff on me now, pretty good supplies and a few blood bags, hit me up on steam etc. to play, never played with a group of people on DayZ yet.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Scratch my previous comment, died on the a journey south to meet sideshow, fml, have to start fresh. RIP my silenced MP5 <3

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

teeheehee I wasn’t even coming to meet you either, had to go out first :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 25 Next »