dougiie

CotC

http://www.humblebundle.com/?hib5

oooh yeahh

Gubbins

Op4

Amnesia soundtrack…

AnimaL

has anyone actually played any games from these bundles?? (other than isaac cuz thats just sick)

Comedian

Quoted from AnimaL

has anyone actually played any games from these bundles?? (other than isaac cuz thats just sick)

Bastion is really, reaaaaaaally good, mazing music, good gameplay, great looks and the announcer really ties it together

amnesia is too scary and i dont dare playing it

psychonauts is a really good game but can be hard to get into, controls are kinda bad, but the humour and puzzles and stuff are amazing

havent played limbo + superbrothers

baerbel

trick17
trick17

Quoted from Comedian

[…]

Bastion is really, reaaaaaaally good, mazing music, good gameplay, great looks and the announcer really ties it together

amnesia is too scary and i dont dare playing it

psychonauts is a really good game but can be hard to get into, controls are kinda bad, but the humour and puzzles and stuff are amazing

havent played limbo + superbrothers

i agree, great games!

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

That is a beast of a bundle. Every game in there is awesome as fuck. Not sure about amnesia, I tend to shit myself before I get past the main menu.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Worth it just for Bastion.

dauk

Quoted from AnimaL

Limbo: some cool puzzle platform with dark atmosphere, but what mostly got me was the cruelty and open composition storyline. I mean there are so much explanations of if and its for player to decide what happened.

Amnesia: Dont play, too much of a woman, but I watched play thru and even then it was scary ;C

Bastion: Currently playing, some amazing storyline and music is soo good. Not a spoiler, just an OST: http://youtu.be/-95BeFyMFYY

Will definitely play sword and sorcery, saw gameplay, looks cool.

Fuck psyhchonauts.

Just in case if you ask do people play all games from bundles, personally I played every game from last bundle (machinima,samrost1/2,botaniculla), also some great games from priev bundles like vvvvvv, bittriprun, angry meat boy etc.

Ripple

Bought it just for Psychonauts. played that game a few years ago, it was insanely funny – can’t wait to play it again!

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Ok, slight off-topic, but with Bastion, was I the only one that felt the story only kicked in near the end.

The majority of the game at first seemed just to all gameplay, without much story to go on at all. Might have been intentional, but still.

I love the game, but that felt odd to me.

dauk

Quoted from CrashSite

Ok, slight off-topic, but with Bastion, was I the only one that felt the story only kicked in near the end.

The majority of the game at first seemed just to all gameplay, without much story to go on at all. Might have been intentional, but still.

I love the game, but that felt odd to me.

A BIT OF SPOILER

Was ok for me, But I was a bit dissapointed with ending, though old guy would take crystal and kill you.

Add A Reply Pages: 1