Forum

mobile phones

Created 5th April 2012 @ 22:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Btw I don’t get all the focus on brands. Yes, LG releases terribly unoptimized branded versions of Android (the optimus speed 2x is supposed to be lighting fast but lagged at every action), but every other large manufacturer has gotten it quite right, HTC, Samsung and Sony being the best at it. Don’t look at the brand. Look at the visual phone design, what it’s made of (btw I don’t see anything wrong with plastic casings, plastic is actually really good shock-absorbant wise), and find out what you like.

For the rest, look at the actual specs. What resolution do you want from your screen (1280×720 vs anything lower)? Do you value real black tones over real white tones and color accuracy over vibrancy (OLED vs LCD). Do you want a smaller and easier to handle/carry phone or a bigger phone with a bigger display which makes the use of touchscreen also easier (3.5-3.7″ vs anything bigger). What kind of connectivity do you need? HDMI? MicroSD slot? For actual phone performance, just look at reviews and benchmarks. For instance, we see the HTC One S’ dual core beating the X’s quadcore in most applications.

There’s not really a point in people telling you to get a certain phone. This means you don’t really know what you want. In that case, if the need is not there, why even bother to get such an expensive phone?

Also, I don’t really understand WP. It trades limited capabilities for user friendliness, like iOS, but contrary to iOS the marketplace is empty. Yes, it will grow, but will always lag behind Android and iOS marketplaces. WP7 doesn’t really fill any gap between iOS and Android imo. I don’t know anything about WP8 though.

Last edited by skeej,

flisko

atu???
TWIN

i have a mobile phone

.Jack

Quoted from flisko

i have a mobile phone

no kidding, me too :D

selinagome

Nokia Asha 300 is the best phone i think, you should buy this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4