(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from rytis

[…]
that has to be the worst question to ask in this situation

I’m not trying to be rude but I am curious as well

rezOnanceUK

Üb

Really sad news :(. Played with him loads on Uberium, i can still hear his voice in my head. RIP

dauk

:C

Aziel

CaSh

Saw you on servers like uberium and playstuff, the kind of heavy you wanted on your team as a medic in pubs, and feared if you were against him. He a was good guy, thought you’d be around forever.

R.I.P, may not of spoke to you much personally but I always thought you’d be one of those players that would always be a part of tf2.

Last edited by Aziel,

almightybob

.ps

Recognise the name, he used to pub on our server sometimes. Good guy and great heavy. RIP.

Yetin the Cretin

RIP mate.

Oldstoner

sad news

RIP

TroubleGirl

:'( didn’t find out before now, condolences to the family, relatives and friends.
R.I.P. Ditchy!

Trent

‹Con›

Ohh no, I just saw this too. That’s awful, Ditchy was such a pleasure to play with. R.I.P.

Angel

Quoted from SnowiE

Hi there everyone, I just wanted to let you know that sadly Ditchy died suddenly on 26th november 2011. He’d been playing Team Fortress games since Quakeworld, most notably in FWD for Quake 3 Fortress, and FWD and AGO (I believe) for Enemy Territory Fortress. In 9m he played TF2 in the earlier seasons of ETF2L as well as Wireplay’s 7v7 league, where he played heavy (He rarely played anything else!). He was an amazing bloke and will be greatly missed. I just wanted to post this here because I know there may still be some older players around who remember him from the earlier team fortress games, as well as TF2 players who’ve seen him on public servers.

RIP Paul.

One year after his death. Thank you, Paul, for all games. I miss you. <3

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »