Ughhhhh.

That looks really, really nice. But it’s just not dust2. :<

stvv

WUL

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Ughhhhh.

That looks really, really nice. But it’s just not dust2. :<

They’ve tried to make it look like CoD – which will make it more popular to new players and can help compet play by making it much more interesting to watch my spectators.

I for one think it looks great and i cant wait to see nuke and inferno

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

The maps look really nice, for the first couple of rounds I kept pressing shift thinking it would make me sprint

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

wow looking at that screenshot of css d2…
fucking yellow everywhere

davesan

epx^
Panda

from the pov of someone who played cs/css for ages, I personally find CS:GO a million times better than CSS already. CSS was just plain terrible so its not really hard to do though!

FuguFish

Perilous

Not to keep on ranting about molotovs but can someone with the beta tell me how it’s meant to be balanced? From a youtube video we see that a single molotov has the potential to kill over the 7 seconds it is deployed, and more. It also renders the enemies trapped in it blind. I can imagine Ts trying to push B on dd2 through tunnels getting gibbed after flashing in, and other tight chokes. Plus, 850 dollars to guarantee a win when enemies are on eco sounds shit.

stvv

WUL

Quoted from FuguFish

Not to keep on ranting about molotovs but can someone with the beta tell me how it’s meant to be balanced? From a youtube video we see that a single molotov has the potential to kill over the 7 seconds it is deployed, and more. It also renders the enemies trapped in it blind. I can imagine Ts trying to push B on dd2 through tunnels getting gibbed after flashing in, and other tight chokes. Plus, 850 dollars to guarantee a win when enemies are on eco sounds shit.

take a fire extinguisher

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Quoted from FuguFish

They don’t do much damage, only last for about 8 seconds, take a while to spread and have a predictable pattern, if you see one hit you can just run and jump over it before it fully spreads, while they can cut off a certain route you can still see through them fine

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5