Guildwars 2

Created 26th October 2011 @ 15:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

HA is dead

only r7 hero, but r4 champ and r2 glad and r6 kurzick!! SUP DANIEL BUTTLICKER. GG GAME.

OMG SWIFTY, QUIT PLAYING GW1 ITS AN AWFUL SHIT GAME, YOU CANT EVEN JUMP AOUHDSJIPASDI

Quoted from RaCio

They still have to release 1 class, so who knows :P

Gonna be mesmer probably

n1ven

exo.
Fight Club

Quoted from sgN^

[…]

OMG SWIFTY, QUIT PLAYING GW1 ITS AN AWFUL SHIT GAME, YOU CANT EVEN JUMP AOUHDSJIPASDI

Write “/jump” , and watch the miracle.

Farah

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

[…]

Gonna be mesmer probably

i still want it to be dervish but that’s my hopes and dreams~

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

HA is dead

only r7 hero, but r4 champ and r2 glad and r6 kurzick!! SUP DANIEL BUTTLICKER. GG GAME.

I’m also r4 champ gg game.

erratic

Tom Scholes and Kekai Kotaki on the concept art, bound to be some amazing scenery in there, already saw some of the stuff Tom did, its amazing.

Genmix

bobs

Quoted from erratic

Tom Scholes and Kekai Kotaki on the concept art, bound to be some amazing scenery in there, already saw some of the stuff Tom did, its amazing.

Yeah I totally agree,
I already thought you would like the artwork since its kinda your style :)

I love it

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

In all seriousness, started playing guild wars again to get shit for HoM for gw2, gonna gvg to get ez money off zaishen keys and shit.

Netsky

Quoted from Swifty

In all seriousness, started playing guild wars again to get shit for HoM for gw2, gonna gvg to get ez money off zaishen keys and shit.

Farah

Quoted from Swifty

dauk

ncsoft give me back my 2 years

antyjc

2ne1

Quoted from Swifty

gonna not do any of this and then ask you to give me free stuff all the time.

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

No Mesmer? :( I just played about 30 hours of this game as a E/Me and I find that there’s no mesmer class! PFFF

arc

iSlam

Quoted from Genmix

I guess it makes sense they didnt put a monk in because he was primarily a healing class,
but you never know, maybe the monk will still be implemented as a martial arts class :)
Or they might implement a dervish or paragon styled class, idk

Isn’t guardian already made out to be a primary healer type?

luzik

Suoli
moog

Quoted from arc

[…]

Isn’t guardian already made out to be a primary healer type?

afaik there is no healer. Everyone is responsible for themselves even tho there will be support spells etc.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »