Forum

Latvia flag request.

Created 18th September 2011 @ 14:11

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »

n00ne

In the recent government election the russian party “Saskaņas centrs” won and Nils Ušakovs is now our grand totalitarian leader. We are no longer allowed to speak Latvian or gather in great numbers in public places. So could the Latvian flag please be removed from etf2l?

Kinyu

popkõrns

LOL, Could anyone find the thread about CCCP flag in etf2l by Clark? :D :D :D

edit: nvm, found it myself : http://etf2l.org/forum/compreq/topic-9942/?recent=173150

Last edited by Kinyu,

Jamal

Sad day to our nation, now we are under occupation…

Last edited by Jamal,

dauk

Why in ltu news I see that most of Lithuania and Estonia voted for Dambrovskis Unitity and theres nothing said about „Santarvės centras“ wining any elections.

Nwm found ye they won, but they prob wont be in charge since no one wants to be partners with them D:

Last edited by dauk,

Kinyu

popkõrns

Quoted from dauk

Why in ltu news I see that most of Lithuania and Estonia voted for Dambrovskis Unitity and theres nothing said about „Santarvės centras“ wining any elections

SEE! THEY ARE HIDING INFORMATION ALREADY!

Clark

SDCK!

I like a bunch of trolls above.

Jamal

Quoted from Clark

I like a bunch of trolls above.

No troll. I suggest you to read news, little boy.

n00ne

I have just received information from an anonymous source that Clark is a conspirator and that he voted for “saskaņas centrs”

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I am confused about what is happening.

atomic-

awesome :)

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

So what flag would you be using instead?

Quoted from Hildreth

I am confused about what is happening.

atomic-

Soviet

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Jamal

[…]
No troll. I suggest you to read news, little boy.

I’m actually really into what’s going on in this country.
I’m talking about you people saying things like “we are no longer allowed to speak latvian” and “now we are under occupation”.

AnimaL

Quoted from Clark

[…]
I’m actually really into what’s going on in this country.
I’m talking about you people saying things like “we are no longer allowed to speak latvian” and “now we are under occupation”.

russians won, but they have only 44% so as long as nationals have >50% nothing will change

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]russians won, but they have only 44% so as long as nationals have >50% nothing will change

Well… Ushakov is gonna be a prime-minister, that will change some things.

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »