Forum

Steamgifts.com

Created 6th September 2011 @ 12:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 17 Next »

stvv

WUL

Hello yhall, i’m currently at 300 points(max points) on steam gifts, which if you guys don’t know is a website where basically people put up games which will cost the amount of points that its worth in dollars, so Modern warfare 3 = $60 = 60points.

On this website points are given to you every time a game is put up on the website, you get i think 5% of the points it worth, but this may of changed since im getting points fast at the moment.

The rules are pretty obvious;

Don’t enter into stuff you own,
Don’t enter in for another steam account,
Your account must be worth more than $50,
Thank every one for the games you opt into,

these are the important ones but the rest are here -> http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/91wob/site-rulesfaq <-

So, i have all these points and an invite currently costs 78points, so – who wants an invite? I'll most likely choose someone i know – but I'll keep getting points and keep getting invites so just post here why you should get one ;P, I'd say offer a game for it, but this is against the rules.

anyway, go ahead, i have too many points to use atm

will have invites every couple of days

People invited;
numlocked

Last edited by stvv,

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

would like one if you have some spare to check the site out :)

add me on steam if you do, I’ll give you my email :)

Last edited by numlocked,

wrock

vier

same here ….invite code!!!

edit: ignoring me?

Last edited by wrock,

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

give me invite douchebag. I’m packing 63 games, valued at $492.56.

atrox_

WaAS?

hello pls can i have an invite i will trade u for somethin wen i c u in 2 weeks xoxo

wampee

inviteee

huhystah

invite stvv!

hans

I’d love one if you can spare some points. Seems like the perfect way to get rid of some useless games…

Forsak3n

S

invite meeeh! :p

Extremer

ME

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Invite please.
Your account has been verified, with 127 games, valued at $1,461.01.
:>

grimbar

I’d appreciate an invite

Your account has been verified, with 135 games, valued at $1,260.07.

Ritalin

[d¿s]

By the way, it’s probably worth mentioning that the site is like a raffle. You enter points in the raffle for a game, and one player will win whatever is being offered. I’ve never won anything on there myself, but then again I don’t really use it that often.

I can invite a few peeps too. Just add me on steam.

invited:
grimbar
huhy
dougie

I’m out of invites for now sorry, but you get them again pretty fast.

Last edited by Ritalin,

Defur

I want ^^

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I’d quite like an invite please stvvvvvvvv :)) I have a couple of games i’ve been trying to get rid of (in exchange for something) for a while but i guess this is a good way of benefitting a LOT of people in one go :)

Last edited by Enef,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 17 Next »