Extreme anti-semitism.

Created 28th January 2009 @ 16:33

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »

Cainbot

emsiæ: you got prob with israel?
Fake • Mario |LP|: ye alot
Fake • Mario |LP|: you are jew …
Fake • Mario |LP|: hahaha lol
Fake • Mario |LP|: why you writing to me ?
Fake • Mario |LP|: i just dont like dumb people
Fake • Mario |LP|: and there is alot of them in isreal same as in many othere countries
Fake • Mario |LP| is now playing Counter-Strike. Click here to join.
emsiæ: yeah, but of your clan members are jews (at least), and I’m going to post this conversation in etf2l, no one will come near of you.. anti Semite prick
Fake • Mario |LP|: do it
Fake • Mario |LP|: i rly dont care
Fake • Mario |LP|: make screen shots and post it
Fake • Mario |LP|: you got alot of stupid people in isreal
Fake • Mario |LP|: i think we are the only 1 europe clan that have isreal people in clan
Fake • Mario |LP|: i’m from poland and im proud that hitler killed over 1 milion jews
emsiæ: oh, we act like the whole world is ours?
emsiæ: remember hitler?
Fake • Mario |LP|: if that wouldn’t happend there won’t be my country
emsiæ: wow
emsiæ: you’re a fucking basterd
Fake • Mario |LP|: yes im bastard
Fake • Mario |LP|: but bosses in newspapers are jews …
Fake • Mario |LP|: same in banks

I think its important to publish such kind of behavior. Discuss.

skinnie

TCM

Fake • Mario |LP|: you got alot of stupid people in isreal

he is right about that

xzr

Mario spreading his wisdom as always =)

Extremer

oh snap

(dont even try)

Vlijm

UbeR |

i’m from poland and im proud that hitler killed over 1 milion jews

o.O thats horrible

Jones

This guy is a nutter. But its not un-common. Look at all the countries that have nutter dictators running them. How do they get there? Because this world is full of nutters. Just got to live with it, its a strange world.

F2

Danmark

I have heard several people complain about Mario’s behaviour in pickups as well.

toasty.

PHX

This mario guy sounds like one of life’s winners.

nemppu

mmm.

TF2 Forum
Discussion about the game Team Fortress 2

Vlijm

UbeR |

there is e”tf2″l in line 11

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

without hitler we wouldn’t be playing tf2

xtala

Should be in offtopic.

Agree 100% with skinnie tho.

Syr

Mario, Hitler killed over 6 millions jews, go study before you take positions like that, you are just an ignorant sod.

b_noit

useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless

J3

Well now that this was posted i can be honest and say that one of the reasons i quit fake was beacause of this guy, i dunno if he’s better then before but even if he is joking he rlly should change his moral ffs.
At least leave leadership for ppl who want to rlly play.
Fake have alot more potential without him as leader, he acts like a 20year old child and i honestly believe that most of the bad aura around the fake threads are all about mario jackass posts.
I didnt want to be mean but seriously mario u r the most annoying/stupid guy i ever met in the tf2 scene, and i have already met joske(joking he’s a saint in comparisson).

Ok i might be arrogant sometimes, just get over it. :)

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »