Forum

unrestricted trolling

Created 25th July 2011 @ 00:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Sonny Black

[…]

There is no vga slot in the graphicscard -.- And it is not working with a dvi adapter.

gtf outta here and carrie your pc to the shop you ordered it o/ make something usefull!

broesel

LAME

Quoted from d2m

I don’t know if you attended any funerals as a young boy

I don’t think that she has ever been a young boy :D

phy-

Retards.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from phy-

Retards.

“Hypocrisy is the essence of snobbery, but all snobbery is about the problem of belonging.”
Alexander Theroux

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from broesel

[…]

I don’t think that she has ever been a young boy :D

good to see that you guys are sticking together, michele!

Kinyu

popkõrns

Quoted from phy-

Retards.

broesel

LAME

Quoted from IPZIE

[…]
good to see that you guys are sticking together, michele!

I still don’t get what the deal with michaelll is – it’s just Michael in lower case with 3 ‘l’s. Tho I always knew that you’re kinda mentally retarded, so just carry on doing what you can do best (trolling and being a stupid asshat.. ) :)

IPZIE

SUAVE

Okay, i thought that was your real name and the other one was just a nick. Didnt wanted to insult you. Apologize o/

edit : i can kill medics too :(

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Sonny Black

[…]

There is no vga slot in the graphicscard -.- And it is not working with a dvi adapter.

There’s 2 types of DVI connector. One of them doesn’t work with a DVI->VGA adapter (it won’t physically fit in).

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fb/DVI_Connector_Types.svg

The top 2 are DVI-I that works with VGA adapter, the 2 below are DVI-D and don’t. Important thing to look for is if it has the 4 corner pins on the left.

demsii

EPA

Hey guise, I herd Amy Winehouse is ded!

KLar

okie

orly?

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

trolling unsuccessful

that’s a pretty accurate description of you isn’t it?

Bonkers

Quoted from Tornf4lk

[…]
that’s a pretty accurate description of you isn’t it?

+10000

Ghostface

spire

I whip my hair back and forth.

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from d2m

[…]

People mourn all the time, since unfortunately people pass on every single day. It is sadly a fact of life and it’s something that we all have to cope with, sometimes even at horrifyingly young ages. I don’t know if you attended any funerals as a young boy, but if you did, I’m certain that you understood how deeply they can affect you as a human being and just how confusing and terrifying it is to know that someone you have seen on a daily basis is suddenly never in your life again. When I was 7 years old, a girl I had sat next to for 3 years in primary school was killed when she was hit by a drunk driver. It’s a fucked up world buddy.

In absolutely no way was a video which expressed our immense disappointment that Sonny still didn’t have a working computer in any way an attempt to make light of any situations which were happening around the world. Not the deeply upsetting incident in Norway, not the train crash in China, not the poor girl on the M6 who died in a car crash last night and not even Amy Winehouse (although the latter one was expected by many).

If you find yourself offended by a video which contains a clear expression of sadness towards not being able to play with a teammate offensive, can I suggest that you might need some grief counselling as there are likely to be underlying issues in your life that are leading you to attempt to “white knight” anything you find on a forum. At the very least, it might help to take a moment to think to yourself “what am I adding to a discussion?” before taking to your keyboard in a frenzied attempt to write something that you hope people will pat you on the back for.

I would like to pass my and my teammates deepest condolences and respect to anyone who has lost a friend, relative or even a pet in recent times. Like I said before, tragedy happens every day and it’s how you deal with it that shows who you are as a person.

Please don’t use our sadness as a vehicle to release your own pent-up frustrations.

x

qui s’excuse s’accuse…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »