AUTOBOTS

Quoted from torden

[…]

He was.

Okay, didn’t know.

ashkan

Quoted from JOHNNYJACKAL

[…]
This had nothing to do with religion, if anything it was political motivated.

Well, he was a conservative christian islamophobe who attacked the traitors he saw as being too open and welcoming towards muslims. I would say it has very much to do with religion.

Quoted from RaCio

It seems a book (the shooter wrote) has surfaced on the internet. It’s 1500 pages and covers all his political ideas, and a full guides and logs on his terror attack. It seems he made the terror attack to promote his ideas :/

Seeing as he constantly uses Wikipedia as a direct reference in the report, he’s definitely mentally ill.

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from torden

It’s also tragic to consider just how similar this is to the airport shooting in MW2.

Excerpt from his book:

I just bought Modern Warfare 2, the game. It is probably the best military simulator out there and it’s one of the hottest games this year. I played MW1 as well but I didn’t really like it as I’m generally more the fantasy RPG kind of person – Dragon Age Origins etc .and not so much into first person shooters. I see MW2 more as a part of my training-simulation than anything else. I’ve still learned to love it though and especially the multiplayer part is amazing. You can more or less completely simulate actual operations.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Link to said book?

RaCio

GoT²

I’d rather not have links to content containing instructions on how to execute terrorism ;)

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Found the book, apparently he uploaded a YouTube video as well but that has now been taking down, the more and more I look into this the more terrifying it is. This man is the devil.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from RaCio

I’d rather not have links to content containing instructions on how to execute terrorism ;)

Its so easy to find that stuff on the web….

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

The same goes for warez, but ISP’s and governments don’t allow a site to link to such content. I was not trying to stop him from finding it or anything.

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

That doesn’t mean you have to make it any easier.

My deepest sympathies to all touched by this tragedy…

Tehgnarr

is good!

Just came back from Silje Nergaard unplugged concert at a club in Darmstadt (I was working there) – it was…welll…a moving expirience…even for such a fucking cynic like me.

I can’t really get a grip now…drunk, stoned and fucking sad…I mean those teens on the island…fuck, can’t articulate myself. So fucking sad…

Monkeh

.:ne:.

He’s not the devil and no-one sane will ever understand. He was some bloke that got pissed with how things were being run..whilst being a bit of a nihilist…and a bit of a sociapath…and a bit pshycotic! These kind of things are unstoppable, awful, tragic and completely deplorable, but they can happen in any country and at any time.

Who knows what triggered it, it doesn’t really matter, it’s always gonna be something that nobody of right mind will ever comprehend.

“Let’s go shoot people because….”, ermmm, how about…..NO!

Quoted from Tehgnarr

I can’t really get a grip now…drunk, stoned and fucking sad…I mean those teens on the island…fuck, can’t articulate myself. So fucking sad…

+100 Million

My deepest condolences to all involved but please, EVERYONE should NOT let this affect how you live your lives, be strong and carry on. Terrorism only exists if you let it, feel no terror, only solidarity. Civilisation and society make us strong, Fuck you weirdos, we shall overcome!

Sorry, I may have been drinking.

Edit: Also, R.I.P. Miss Winehouse, you had skillz!

Last edited by Monkeh,

Quoted from Monkeh

He’s not the devil and no-one sane will ever understand. He was some bloke that got pissed with how things were being run..whilst being a bit of a nihilist…and a bit of a sociapath…and a bit pshycotic!

Er, if all this just makes him a “bit” sociopath/psychotic, I’d hate to see who/what you’d classify as heavily psychotic/major sociopath.

And this is gonna sound real harsh but I couldn’t care less about winehouse. She’s stuffed so much drugs and alcohol in her body I’m amazed she didn’t drop dead years ago.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Monkeh

OK, fair enough, please feel free to replace all those ‘bit’s with ‘highly’?, not that that works…but you’ll still get the meaning.

Last edited by Monkeh,

torden

broder
syster

It’s difficult to quantify amount of illness, and I guess not really that relevant. It’s amazing what isolation can do to a mind, given enough time.

From the excerpts that I read, it’s pretty clear he’s a psychopath, ie devoid of empathy. In that respect, people around him have no more value than that of polygon characters in videogames. His reflections have many similarities with those of the characters in American Psycho, Camus’ Stranger and even Dexter.

I think there are quite a few sleepers out there, and reading what he writes about MW2, it really makes me wonder. We’ll soon have half a generation with extensive experience war simulation, and a diminishing training in how to live like a human being.

The norweigan life sentence is only 21 years as well

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 Next »