Forum

Selling Gentle Manne's Service Medal no. 2191

Created 24th May 2011 @ 18:55

Add A Reply Pages: 1

appe

There should be some old diablo 2 players here. gief forum gold so I can make my sorc useful.
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=55039200&f=92

rytis

PrettyGay

can I ask what the f this has to do with diablo 2?

appe

The link leads to the major forum for trading in diablo 2. It’s used since there’s no “official” currency in the game, so “Forum Gold” is used as a currency in diablo 2 and some others games supported there :)

2nuts

Quoted from appe

It’s used since there’s no “official” currency in the game)

Is too… Hr’s (high runes for you blasphemers) are used as currency, though it is much easier to use fg (forum gold). Well maybe not easier but it is more safe and reliable, I’d say.

Last edited by 2nuts,

appe

I don’t play shitty Lod 8)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Oe, might sell mine for some fg to. Get ready for D3 :D

randa

Quoted from appe

I don’t play shitty Lod 8)

ROFL didnt even realise people were still playing the game without the expansion… Cant wait for d3 its going to be insane!

D3 will kill TF2

Edd

T2P

Quoted from randa

D3 will kill TF2

so will brink….

wait what?

Biohazard

IDK

Unfortunately dont use d2jsp but if you decided to convert i can place a nice offer in nl lod items, some of them including almost perf BOTD, couple of enigmas, decent exile, cta (6 bo) in few variances. Obviously we could work out the best trade that suits you. And I have a lot more items that im willing to trade

appe

Quoted from Biohazard

Unfortunately dont use d2jsp but if you decided to convert i can place a nice offer in nl lod items, some of them including almost perf BOTD, couple of enigmas, decent exile, cta (6 bo) in few variances. Obviously we could work out the best trade that suits you. And I have a lot more items that im willing to trade

Sorry but I play classic hardcore. Perhaps it’d be cool to have a lod pvp char, but atm I’d rather have 2100 fg :P

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from randa

[…]

ROFL didnt even realise people were still playing the game without the expansion… Cant wait for d3 its going to be insane!

D3 will kill TF2

so how many tf2 killers have been released?

Add A Reply Pages: 1