Quoted from FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

gonna be honestt.
Fairly drunk, and woody is a cunt.

also, ontopic: Brink good for competitive? :D

=C so mean

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Orchid

lagging or not lagging, 5v5 on aquarium is fucking awesome. 20min holds feel so good :D

get laid.

Brink runs super smooth here, stop using stoneage PCs

Quoted from Slowriffs

Brink runs super smooth here, stop using stoneage PCs

l2troll

It’s just true…

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Slowriffs

It’s just true…

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c25/x96xum/NOT-SURE-IF-TROLL-OR-JUST-STUPID.jpg

What, I have a stupid Core 2 duo and a 560GTX and it runs great. I just wonder what you are expecting to have a good performance with.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

I’m with you slowriffs, once I turned the graphics down a bit my low/med spec pc has no problems with it. Few bugs with sound and whatnot but that aint my pc’s fault.

Still enjoying this game, try a 5v5 and see how it goes, what’s the worst that could happen?

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from Slowriffs

What, I have a stupid Core 2 duo and a 560GTX and it runs great. I just wonder what you are expecting to have a good performance with.

have you heard of poor optimization / bugs, whatever? just because it runs fine for you doesnt mean it will run fine for everyone.

i have crossfire 5870 with i7 and the game was unplayable until 2 days ago when ati released a new hotfix driver. however, cf still doesnt work at all.

Ah yeah I heard it runs poorly for ATI cards. But that happens pretty often tbh…

Mike

TEZC

5850 and a q6600 at 2.4ghz like 30-50 fps at max gfx hopefully will be more fixes for ati :p

SfynX

T2P

Quoted from Mike

5850 and a q6600 at 2.4ghz like 30-50 fps at max gfx hopefully will be more fixes for ati :p

wtf same specs :D ye im getin the same.

Tikcus

Phenom II 955 @ 3.2GHz & Radeon 6850 1GB

Performance is fine on medium settings

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I get 30-50fps on a [email protected] + GTX260. With everything on low. :(. (might even be with the fps config, I don’t recall). But who cares about the FPS for now, its still laggy as fuck.

Monkeh

Barely had any lag on our dedicated servers so far, certainly nothing that has affected gameplay!

Not so good with a local host, but still perfectly playable.

Why so many varying stories with this game? Thank god I pre-ordered or I wouldn’t have a clue wether it was any good or worth the money from reading others opinions!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 25 26 27 ... 31 Next »