Brink

Created 8th May 2011 @ 22:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 31 Next »

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

disappointing on a huge scale

Tikcus

Enjoyed brink for first few hours, looking forward to playing 5v5

unlocked the light class, and friggin awesome all the wall jumps and stuff u can do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6_NUtqE9hA

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

I already got bored of the public gaming with complete retards since it seems that nobody has any idea how to do the objectives. How fucking hard can it be to press mouse3 and follow the yellow outline, ffs. I also had a feeling that 8v8 was way too many people on the maps they have created. I still had fun playing it and I am interested to try some mixes/pick ups with the TF2 community and see if we would get 5v5 running.

pykow

doesn’t play brink online yet. but im ready for some 5on5 matches ;) it can be awesome

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Daniel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6_NUtqE9hA

I watched the whole thing, didnt understand a word. Guys are fast.

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

btw did anyone else who has played the game against other human players notice and/or get the feeling that you had somekind of aim helper / aimbot turned on all the time? I checked options but I didn’t notice any of that kind stuff in there. But yeah, it felt a bit like console FPS since either there is some help on aiming or I just fucking own people so hard at this game.

(i woke up for the launch at 0200cet and played the game for ~4.5h or something, then had to go to work)

Last edited by naMu,

Vad

Quoted from naMu

btw did anyone else who has played the game against other human players notice and/or get the feeling that you had somekind of aim helper / aimbot turned on all the time? I checked options but I didn’t notice any of that kind stuff in there. But yeah, it felt a bit like console FPS since either there is some help on aiming or I just fucking own people so hard at this game.

(i woke up for the launch at 0200cet and played the game for ~4.5h or something, then had to go to work)

Yeah, I noticed it too. Feels like aim assist from consoles. Was thinking it’s just me imagining things but read forums and other people have it as well.

Ramown

TIDS

Quoted from naMu

I already got bored of the public gaming with complete retards since it seems that nobody has any idea how to do the objectives. How fucking hard can it be to press mouse3 and follow the yellow outline, ffs. I also had a feeling that 8v8 was way too many people on the maps they have created. I still had fun playing it and I am interested to try some mixes/pick ups with the TF2 community and see if we would get 5v5 running.

I’m in mate, add me :)

I’ve found a few bugs/glitches too like if you hold F instead of sprinting, you sprint slightly faster than normal and you can catch up to teammates.

Orchid

|=3

add me to, im about to buy it

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Played a half hour last night with some of the .:ne:. guys and others before I had to go to bed and then work today…Got to say, really looking forward to having a good go later.

5v5 pick ups…go go.

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from Monkeh

5v5 pick ups…go go.

we need to make an irc chan. gogogo

Square

Quoted from Ramown

I’ve found a few bugs/glitches too like if you hold F instead of sprinting, you sprint slightly faster than normal and you can catch up to teammates.

it’s because you hurry to give a buff to your teammate.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

The first 30mins or so last night felt like a ridiculous joke, but after that the game was awesome! Shout out to the WDG guys, Turbomonkey and Jude who all popped up on servers last night :D

There’s a few bugs that need fixing, but that seems to be standard with pretty much every game that gets released these days.

Oh and the general standard of public play is decent…when people realise that objectives actually exist and the game is not about running into 4 of your opponents and hoping for a miracle clutch when it’s completely unnecessary. A server with intelligent people on, is immensely fun!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 31 Next »