Forum

Winland? More like failland

Created 20th April 2011 @ 14:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

Martn

Quoted from lagi

Maybe we should remember before doing any comparing that there are only 5 million people in Finland while UK has 62 million. So it means that it’s way more likely that UK is better in sports because there are more people and more likely the talented people are English.

Your argument is invalid. Even fucking luxemburg is above finland. =,D

dauk

Quoted from lagi

Maybe we should remember before doing any comparing that there are only 5 million people in Finland while UK has 62 million. So it means that it’s way more likely that UK is better in sports because there are more people and more likely the talented people are English.

l ol 3.5 kk ltus and 3th @ bbal world cup

Ghostface

spire

Prolly cause Lithuania is the only country in Europe (maybe the world?) with basketball academies?
Not to mention the huge numbers of amazing players they’ve spawned. That place is legendary.

N/A

RaWr ::

big, maybe if fat cunts like paavi stopped eaty those maccies they might stand a chance ;)

the bm man

k^m

Quoted from lagi

stupid argument

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from 2nuts

Also how come England isn’t best at any of the sports you’ve created?
What’s up with that?

Think you’ll find us pwning up the world of Curling, Darts and Snooker, not to mention pigeon racing, ferret coarsing and the all time favourite bog snorkling.

Get your facts straight please, gawd.

2nuts

Isn’t Canada or Sweden best at curling

Last edited by 2nuts,

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Quoted from 2nuts

Isn’t Canada or Sweden best at curling

Denmark is better http://i2-images.tv2.dk/s/23/12740923-cad2cb62ad4aac96c9c3da9b75be8156.jpeg?ss

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from Sir Remix

[…]

Denmark is better http://i2-images.tv2.dk/s/23/12740923-cad2cb62ad4aac96c9c3da9b75be8156.jpeg?ss

Baws

lagi

Quoted from the bm man

[…]

stupid argument

so is this ;)

Juppee

Quoted from N/A

big, maybe if fat cunts like paavi stopped eaty those maccies they might stand a chance ;)

a guy from britan calling finnish people fat? eh…

panama

OS!
OS!

What the fuck is rugby? We dont even play rugby, thats just … blargh.

arc

iSlam

No worries, you can enjoy your rugby while we enjoy our superior, internationally praised school system. :>

nbmstr

CotC
OS!

no worries, you enjoy your rugby and I’ll go get me a bowl of mämmi

perry

[MIPC]

oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, they be dissing our rugby team, the heat is on

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »