lol

lolage

TSPAG

yay now I can say it irl without being frowned upon

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Grandparents, for example, often adopt “LOL” as one of their first “internet words”, says Huh. “‘LOL’ and ‘OMG’ are like momma and dada.”

But many mistake “LOL” for “lots of love”, leading to some unintended “LOLs”, such as the infamous tale of the mother who wrote: “Your grandmother has just passed away. LOL.”

lol’d

Also I think the Dutch really catalysed the usage of lol as a noun. As has been mentioned on this forum before, lol means “fun” or “joy” in Dutch, so as soon as the abbreviation LOL became popular, the Dutch were throwing it around like crazy because it sounded natural to them. And because Dutch internet users are widely represented on all kinds of communities in the outskirts of the internet, this might have been a serious stimulant in pushing lol into everyday vocabulary. Just a theory :P

Smofo

Im THAT good!

lol skeej

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

lollers

longas

lollers gonna lol

dauk

Quoted from skeej

[…]

lol’d

Also I think the Dutch really catalysed the usage of lol as a noun. As has been mentioned on this forum before, lol means “fun” or “joy” in Dutch, so as soon as the abbreviation LOL became popular, the Dutch were throwing it around like crazy because it sounded natural to them. And because Dutch internet users are widely represented on all kinds of communities in the outskirts of the internet, this might have been a serious stimulant in pushing lol into everyday vocabulary. Just a theory :P

lul

Spike Himself

TC

Wat een lol!

caned

MEAT
LEGO

olololololololol

Sketch

MM

lol

Smofo