Forum

Game of Thrones [SPOILERS INSIDE]

Created 25th March 2011 @ 18:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 20 Next »

Henghast

open
bobs

Im guessing they felt they needed to set all the pieces in place first, so you’ve got Danaeris, Joffrey, the Starks, Snow, Stannis and the Nightswatch all set up and their current issues to hand.

having read the books I’m hoping this season will be pretty full of fun possibly the THING nudge nudge wink wink at the end of the season to cap it off.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

You mean the thing that involves a particular colour and a celebration?

Yes…that may just be the best scene in tv history if it’s done right.

Can’t bloody wait, although we don’t get that until early in the fourth, (or second part of the third), book, so we may have to wait for that for a bit longer.

The Bear and the Maiden Fair will be a good episode I reckon. See here for the names of the rest of the series.

“The Rains Of Castamere” could be a good ‘un too. Can’t see one which might be the what I’m on about up there but then I can’t remember who “Mhysa” is.

Who cares, it’s dabes.

:D

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Monkeh

Can’t bloody wait, although we don’t get that until early in the fourth, (or second part of the third), book, so we may have to wait for that for a bit longer.

Book 3 will be cut in 2 seasons.

arc

iSlam

spoiler: nothing happens

r1k

Syn

Where the shit was arya, hope there will be more scenes involving her story..

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Monkeh

You mean the thing that involves a particular colour and a celebration?

Yes…that may just be the best scene in tv history if it’s done right.

The Bear and the Maiden Fair will be a good episode I reckon. See here for the names of the rest of the series.

“The Rains Of Castamere” could be a good ‘un too. Can’t see one which might be the what I’m on about up there but then I can’t remember who “Mhysa” is.

Who cares, it’s dabes.

:D

Isn’t the rains of Castamere the song thats playing in the background of the *RW*? Can’t wait for that episode, if done correctly it’ll be one of my favorite episodes of TV ever.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Someone needs to drop a spoiler alert in the title in case people who haven’t read the book read this thread and put things together. Monkeh, I thought that Sam does what he does later when they’re in the woods and not on the First (It’s been a while since I read the books). So maybe that’s later to come, but they did take an easy way out by cutting the whole of the battle scene out, but they’ve got a track record of that. Like when Tyrion gets “knocked out” and doesn’t fight with the Hill Tribes in S2. I honestly think that the best way to end this season is what others have alluded too. People will go bat shit. It seems to me like they may have cut Dontos out of this season as I’m sure he was supposed to be in the conversation with Sansa and Littlefinger. Oh well, drama!

Last edited by Coleman,

Henghast

open
bobs

I actually thought it was when they first got separated. I didn’t remember him meeting up with the lord commander. Of course there’s the fellow he has to meet too.

oh and yeah it seems so, though he could be brought back in. Just needs the little king to flip his shit again. He’s a bit gooey over his new Mrs at the moment. Give his mother a little time to spin things and he might make an appearance.

Last edited by Henghast,

Monkeh

I think there has been a lot of messing around with who says what to whom, where and when in comparison to the books but I have faith in the holy trinity of Weiss, Benioff and Martin.

There’s been 21 episodes broadcast so far and they’re some of the best TV ever. Long may it continue.

Monkeh

End of episode 3….awesome. Even though I knew what was coming. Love this show so much.

Anyone not watching this is a Westerosi whore.

Henghast

open
bobs

I was pretty dissapointed that they changed the alliegence and the characters in general that were involved in the ending.

Just in case you didnt know already spoilers inc

Not to mention I though it was strange that they lessened Jaime’s skill. In the book he fought her to a standstill despite the shackles and his poor condition and they earned mutual respect. The fact that it was his father’s mercenaries that inflicted the wound originally made it more interested as he was betrayed by his family and lost all that made him worth anything. I think the way they’ve done it will leave things worse for the viewer.

ryse

encore

all hail dear internet, for giving me the opportunity to watch the new episodes months before it’s broadcasted in my country

Last edited by ryse,

Asbak

[DU-R]

No matter how good the series is, all i want is the 6th book :( DEM CLIFFHANGERS

Monkeh

I read the first books so long ago that I don’t remember that many details. It’s all good for me.

Naturally I can recall the big set pieces, like the end of the third episode, but exact details escape me.

I also don’t remember what happened to Theon happening in the books either, where’s Reek? Don’t answer that mind, I like these little things that I forgot happened.

Next book needs to happen soon or I may die also. Not to mention Mr. Martin doesn’t look the healthiest individual, if he goes and dies before finishing I shall…ermm…raise his corpse and kill him again.

Please no travesty like the Dune series…PLEASE.

Henghast

open
bobs

I really want to answer that about reek, it could well be that they show you soon enough.
There was a part in the book where Theon goes for a jaunt with a young girl though and he describes the events and makes comments about how it was a peculiar delight of his. It’s setting the scene for his personal pyschological traits.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 20 Next »