Forum

Game of Thrones [SPOILERS INSIDE]

Created 25th March 2011 @ 18:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 20 Next »

instag1b

Panda

Now I know how to pronounce arya :D

But srsly, I thought the show got off to a great start.

Also the daenerys pron scenes felt a little like cp, until I looked up the actress’ age afterwards: early twenties
She’s meant to be 14 in the books, but I think it’s a good decision to increase the age of all the characters by about 3 years. Both Dany and Jon’s characters probably suited someone slightly older.

Last edited by instag1b,

m00n

Emilia Clarke.

oh hai forum.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

For those that haven’t bothered with this btw, it’s been utterly superb so far. By far the best thing on British TV right now…..BY FAR!

Go download and give it a go, you wont be dissapointed.

Wabbeh

Quoted from Monkeh

For those that haven’t bothered with this btw, it’s been utterly superb so far. By far the best thing on British TV right now…..BY FAR!

Go download and give it a go, you wont be dissapointed.

Is there a VOD of it? What channel is it on? Been hearing good things about it from others too.

Monkeh

I have no idea but google came up with this: http://vod.shaw.ca/details/116297/Game_of_Thrones/

It’s on HBO in yanksville and sky atlantic in the UK.

So episode 4 was slightly underwhelming, more character building and history telling, but episode 5 looks like being a bit more ‘actiony’: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKxOe8sspKM

Well worth your time :D

Spike Himself

TC

Damn spoilers! I’m not even at ep.3 yet!

Tack

kp/

I did warn you not to trust me o/

Mar

;?
TWIN

Anyone who hasn’t read the books should avoid any kind of internet discussion of this series, there’s such massive spoiler potential. Great series though they’re doing the books justice imo.

Monkeh

Agreed, episode six was the best thing on tv this year so far, god I love Tyrion.

Anyone still unsure about this epic awesomeness, stop it! Go download immediately.

Tehgnarr

is good!

This series is one of the best things ever happened in TV-History. If you haven’t – go DL them, watch them and when it’s out, buy the DVDs to support the makers and ensure further seasons.

Can’t wait for the focus to shift more towards the Night Watch and the Madness that waits north of the wall!

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Tehgnarr

This series is one of the best things ever happened in TV-History. If you haven’t – go DL them, watch them and when it’s out, buy the DVDs to support the makers and ensure further seasons.

Can’t wait for the focus to shift more towards the Night Watch and the Madness that waits north of the wall!

I quite liked the (half) naked women myself. To each their own I guess! :D

Nikola

Just watched ep.7 fucking epic

arc

iSlam

Any series by HBO has half naked women and lots of breasts.

the whole song of ice and fire series is easily one of the best in fantasy.

Wabbeh

Saw Eps. 2, 3, and 5 last night….need to watch more. Its fucking awesome!

Monkeh

Quoted from Wabbeh

Saw Eps. 2, 3, and 5 last night….need to watch more. Its fucking awesome!

Try ep4?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 20 Next »