Forum

Support amateur band by voting :)

Created 18th March 2011 @ 19:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

spence

¤_¤

Quoted from lagi

And now all the frequencies are about in the same area, use EQ much and cut out all the high frequencies out from bass and add some to drums and guitar. That makes the song sound “wider” and better.

This is possibly the worst piece of information I have read in a long time.

I won’t even go into how ridiculous the majority of what is said here is.

lagi

Maybe you just have no clue about music :)

myNax

Thanks for the voting and feedback so far, especially lagitech. I’d love to hear what spence has to say though, knowing he studied audio engineering and all ;)

myNax

little bump ;)

sognim

Infinity

Hey, nice songs :)

Lidd1
the kick is too loud and “boomy”, specially after 2:36
the hit-hat and the rider cymbal are too loud
the toms and the snare are ok, unlike in Marie where they sound “boxed”
guitars need some eq but I would just record them again, eq works better when removing freqs rather than adding them cause its hard to get out something thats isn’t there in the first place and there’s some tone missing
you can also add a little bit of reverb to the left guitar at 1:10 and final solo (very nice solo btw)
the guitar in the middle could be doubled, detuned and delayed, placing the 2 tracks a bit aside from the bass
I like the guitar at 2:23, nice vocals and “feeling” too :)
catchy song, work on the solo at 1:10 and. drop the cure style (0:33) and you have your first hit =)

Marie
drums are a bit loud overall
guitar spatial distribution is better than in Lidd1 (what Lagitech referred to as song sound “wider”)
the bass could be a little brighter
edit the drums and correct the some wrong hits (the other songs were OK)
nice song

The Older Version Of Perfection
lol at lyrics :D:D
nice story bro :D
again, what’s up with the kick drum??
dunno about the floor tom

I just pointed some generic things, listening at 128kbps isn’t great to ear if you need new mics for the cymbals or if the bass has more it in there than I can ear.

It’s not my favorite genre but it was nice to ear something beside autotunedwhorisms with the compression syndrome.

and voted, which is what you were in for, sorry for the wallo’text

myNax

awesome feedback! thanks alot mate! and thanks for voting everyone, it closes on april 8th though, so there’s still lot of time left ;)

Uberhomer

[Ci]
Ci^H

Stemm oofgin! Net schlecht, maat weider sou :)

myNax

I think this is the first time I’ve ever read luxembourgish in the etf2l forums :p thanks man! we could still use more votes guys! :)

myNax

alright two days left and we’re currently first!! :) 2nd and 3rd one are following though, so we need to increase our advance :) would be awesome if those who haven’t voted could do it :) thanks!

Wabbeh

Voted: sounds rlly good, my one gripe is the same as everyone else..the drums are a tiny bit off at points – could probably do with a rerecord. :)

Edit: also, sometimes the drum sounds are a bit weird (not the drummers fault I don’t think)

Last edited by Wabbeh,

myNax

okayy thanks everyone for your votes, we ended up first! that means we’re headliner :D thanks so much :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2