Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Bonkers

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]must be something u did before… the lod settings can be altered for any game

i exited the ati tray tools, that fixed it

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

I haven’t tried the textures, but wouldn’t not being able to see anything but one solid colour on each surface negatively affect your sense of depth in the map?

so i dont understand all of these mumbo jumbo of ati tray tools, lod n shit.
i got a nvidia card, is any way that i can get what the guy has in the vid?

AnimaL

Quoted from mikakoTABE

so i dont understand all of these mumbo jumbo of ati tray tools, lod n shit.
i got a nvidia card, is any way that i can get what the guy has in the vid?

by downloading whats said in the description?

but u cant use that on sv_pure 2 servers… you can only custom set lod level in rivatuner, but it will be less effective

Qun

GoT<3

na na na na na

wic

nope, only ati cards

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Sylosin

I haven’t tried the textures, but wouldn’t not being able to see anything but one solid colour on each surface negatively affect your sense of depth in the map?

no the opposite

Smeg

Quoted from wic

nope, only ati cards

why :(?
is there not any possibility to get this work on an nvidia card i want this soo bad xD

Smeg

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]no, ati tray tools has advanced and higher value settings

and you cant get such smooth textures, but u can get close to that, just dont forget its banned on ESL

do you know why?

M0re

rivatuner used to work

Smeg

Quoted from M0re

rivatuner used to work

thx :)
u got some tutorial or something how to get this work :D?

M0re

Quoted from Smeg

[…]
thx :)
u got some tutorial or something how to get this work :D?

I believe nubonamission made some tutorial and if the blog is still up you can find it from there.

Smeg

Quoted from M0re

[…]

I believe nubonamission made some tutorial and if the blog is still up you can find it from there.

hm it kinda worked out but looks not exactly like in the video
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595806217333499410/3862C283DAAD29C589F26A30BB77DB0EB54FC9E2/

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from M0re

[…]

As long as ur not stupid, cus the images are down, you have to do it reading the text.
EDIT – just got rivatuner to install properly, did it step by step exactly how nubonamission described it, didnt do a thing. Ingame it looks totally the same.

Last edited by Orchid,

Smeg

Quoted from Orchid

[…]
As long as ur not stupid, cus the images are down, you have to do it reading the text.
EDIT – just got rivatuner to install properly, did it step by step exactly how nubonamission described it, didnt do a thing. Ingame it looks totally the same.

for me it did change alot
but i played with a dx 9 cfg donno if the progress i got is also able with just a dx 8 cfg ^^

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »