Forum

Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Created 24th February 2011 @ 21:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 17 Next »

Wabbeh

Quoted from Waebi

good part:
f-in army

Why do the Swiss need an army when they’re the neutralist mcneutrals in neutralville?

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Wabbeh

Why do the Swiss need an army when they’re the neutralist mcneutrals in neutralville?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_Switzerland
tl;dr: peacekeeping missions, support of the civilan authorities etc. But even knowing that, I’d ask the same thing myself :)
b2t: DO WANT THIS GAME, but I’m looking more forward to Portal 2 & Dragon Age 2 atm.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Gameplay stilll looks clunky and bland, was really hoping for something better.

sadhu

Well what can I say as a hardcore TES fan… This is freaking amazing have been waiting this since Morrowind (cuz Oblivion was good and I loved it, but it wasnt best). I just hope that this runs on my comp. Hope it doesnt have somekinda überhigh requirements.

Lynn

⁄⁄nν

Quoted from sadhu

Well what can I say as a hardcore TES fan… This is freaking amazing have been waiting this since Morrowind (cuz Oblivion was good and I loved it, but it wasnt best). I just hope that this runs on my comp. Hope it doesnt have somekinda überhigh requirements.

It’s Bethesda, you better start saving up that money for new computer parts!

metalpiss

It’s made for consoles, so it should run on like 3-4 year old pc’s. I doubt they’ll make enhanced graphics for pc since I don’t think it’s that profitable anymore.

Lokter

UCAP.
8D

Not long to go now :) thought I might aswell get this thread going again.

Clark

SDCK!

it’s 2nite isn’t it?

FADe

Quoted from Clark

it’s 2nite isn’t it?

Yup midnight! Although you can play it now if you have a decent VPN. Change download region to Australia then close Steam. Connect to VPN, load steam and enjoy!

It took me 22minutes to decrypt 3%. I have horrific inet and cba waiting not to mention it’d probably be around midnight when it finished, gona wait till midnight like everyone else.

Last edited by FADe,

ThePledge

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Too bad the shop I ordered it at just mailed me I will only get it on Monday/Tuesday :( Then again, its 32 euros instead of the 50/55 euros that anyone else offers :D No spoilers kthx!

stvv

WUL

cannot wait to play this

MIndYe

[hePPa]

SPOILERS!
There’s dragons in the game.
SPOILERS!

jukebox

broder

Quoted from MIndYe

SPOILERS!