Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Quoted from laress

Plantronics Gamecom 367 […] Comfortable

Your head and ears must be tiny.

laress

Quoted from Fluffy Meowington

[…]
Your head and ears must be tiny.

Why? It have similar size to Fatal1ty, maybe even bigger. No one complains about it.

Last edited by laress,

Anathema

Fatality is shit, both in sound quality and comfort.

sajh

[j]\\\'
[j]'

i can vouch for Sennheiser PC 350, a bit light on the bass however, but then again i am a but of a bass junkie.. doesnt really do dubstep etc. justice imho. But all in all i find them both comfortable and a great gaming headset audio/mic soundwise..

***edit
i can also vouch for the uselessness of the fatality-headset.. used if for less than 2 weeks before getting the sennheiser ones instead :) (but some people like them it seems, so it probably just comes down to personal preferences as always)

Last edited by sajh,

eXtreaL

Do keep in mind that the PC350’s are not made for music, so indeed: they don’t have lots of bass. Of course, you’re still able to get some bass out of them using the equaliser from your soundcard.

It’s actually a good thing for gaming though, having lots of bass only disorientates. So after all you’re able to hear your enemies positions better.

wat

Audio Technica AD700 + Logitech Desktop mic

Thalash

wG
S-O

Razer Megalodon.

Sekundaattori

OS!
OS!

Quoted from wat

Audio Technica AD700 + Logitech Desktop mic

this

Tornf4lk

cc//

steelseries siberia v2, best headphones I’ve had in ages

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from wat

Audio Technica AD700

I really want these headphones, but it’s getting kinda crazy with me having 5 headphones already…

They are universally lauded as one of the best gaming headphones, and they are undisputably better than anything mentioned in this topic so far. If you can afford them, GO FOR IT!

Scotteh

BLUBUF

Quoted from skeej

[…]

I really want these headphones, but it’s getting kinda crazy with me having 5 headphones already…

They are universally lauded as one of the best gaming headphones, and they are undisputably better than anything mentioned in this topic so far. If you can afford them, GO FOR IT!

Not just gaming, they’re amazing for everything. Although quite bass light, if you’re a basshead at all. The mids are super nice though, the primary reason people enjoy Audio technicas so much. Also, they’re extremely comfortable – the pads are so big they cover the entire side of your head heh.

I had them 3-4 years ago but sold them. I have Sennheiser HD650s now. They’re a lot better, but I can’t really recommend them since they’re expensive.

Last edited by Scotteh,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Same here, but then with Grado RS-1 :P

Scotteh

BLUBUF

Grado RS-1?? :O

I’m super jelly.

fuo

iSlam
BUNCS

+1 for the Audio Technica AD700s. Amazing for gaming since there’s so little ‘whomping/distorting’ bass and soooo comfortable.

Last edited by fuo,

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

HD280 Pro’s
Comfy for a long time and with fantastic sound especially in the bass range

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »