Forum

Playing positions/Habits

Created 22nd January 2011 @ 17:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from N/A

i need two mousemats, one under my keyboard and one for my mouse, my monitor has to be directly in the middle of the two mousemats, i always need a duvet and always need to wash my hands before game.

AHAHAHA this is so close to mine

i have a puretrak talent and a qck, the qck i use to prop up my monitor because my desk is small enough that i have to have part of the talent going under the monitor, so without another mousemat on the other side it’s slanty, i play tf2 in a sleeping bag (i basically live in my sleeping bag), and always wash with scalding water to get a good grip on the mouse

Quoted from Mike

(to joske) well you’re retarded

how’s div1

Last edited by octochris,

N/A

RaWr ::

id also like to add i have to wash my mousemat once a week.. i do it by putting it on my kitchen floor, boiling my kettle and pour the water on my mat then rub it with a new kitchen cloth.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from N/A

id also like to add i have to wash my mousemat once a week.. i do it by putting it on my kitchen floor, boiling my kettle and pour the water on my mat then rub it with a new kitchen cloth.

sucks, i get tissue (aloe vera of course), wet it and scrub like a bitch

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

When i play medic, i tend to hold my middle finger 2-3 cm over my mouse two. This is becouse when i started playing, i frequently popped my uber for absolute no reason, becouse my finger pressed mouse two without me noticing it.

Last edited by Sir Remix,

Jazzman

keso

I allways play without pants and my legs crossed, otherwise my aim sucks(more then usual)

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

I cant play without chewing gum and a bottle of Volvic water

LikeThis

I can’t play with my watch on.
Just can not do it.

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

A chair with armrests or no go.

back when i actually did competetive and was a baller at cs i had ocd related to everything

fun fact: have probably won more in cash by coming up 2nd and 3rd than any of you have ever done by winning ($12 000 coming in 3rd), ($18 000 2nd)

Last edited by d1ck j0nes,

Stew

before every match, i have to sit on my right hand for atleast 15 minutes, untill it goes numb… that gives me the best aim ever.

Defur

Quoted from Sir Remix

When i play medic, i tend to hold my middle finger 2-3 cm over my mouse two. This is becouse when i started playing, i frequently popped my uber for absolute no reason, becouse my finger pressed mouse two without me noticing it.

I always have my middle finger glued (not literally) in between the space of my M1 and M2 on my abyssus when I’m playing medic as a result of always missubering back when I had a DeathAdder just because i rested my hands on their “SUPER RESPONSIVE” (a.k.a super sensitive ) bottons.

Edd

T2P

prematch: i listen to some sick dubstep songs, watch GOOD frag movies, drink an energy drink, i get proper hyped up for the game this way. washing my hands as well seems to feel good.

during match: recently started playing with my hood up due to outside noise, lock my door so no1 can interrupt me and disable my little brothers internet so he cant lag me.

JackieBoy

LTG.

1. Have to have my keyboard in a certain angle
2. Wristband in my leftwrist
3. Wallet sitting on my MX518 cable
4. Lights off, 2nd monitor off

dauk

I hate when I’m very into game i bend to the left and rigth while doing demo rollouts for better strafe.

evokje

WiK?

i take a piss before everygame

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »