Forum

Wearers of Glasses, Unite!

Created 23rd November 2010 @ 21:27

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Tyranno

sf.
sf.

And help me, please.

My headset’s almost broken, so I’ve done some research and found the SteelSeries 4H to fit most of my requirements.

Now what I don’t know and what no review so far told me:

Is it comfortable to wear the goddamn thing with glasses?

Has anybody tried out and can tell me, do you know somebody with glasses who might’ve tried it?

Also “There’s reviews for a Headset I’m looking into but I’m not sure if it’s comfy with glasses” general – seeing how reviewers seem to enjoy putting Headsets on for hours but not trying out if people with glasses can do the same.

Orchid

|=3

obv. you need a headset that gets its support up on the top of your head and isnt resting in your ears, cus then it will really hurt, right?

Steve

got the 4H for about a year now, really feels comfortable
I don’t wear glasses tho, but ,as you asked/mentioned, the headset itself rests on your head and not on your ears so I figure there should be room enough for glasses

doesn’t your store have some sort of ‘try before you buy’ thing ?

Lynn

⁄⁄nν

I have the Steelseries Siberia v2 which works like a charm with my glasses. It rests around the ears with a very soft cushioning, so you don’t feel your glasses or anything, and it also doesn’t hurt any faster than it does without glasses. I’m very happy about this headset :)

Shem

boX?
[F(r)ag]

Speedlink Medusa works well enough for me, comfort-wise

Ottoo

I have Steelseries 5h v2’s and theyre rly good for gaming, not so much for music. I’d get headphones like Sennheiser hd555’s and a table mic of I had to choose.

Last edited by Ottoo,

exm

I had two headsets: speedlink medusa and Fatal1ty (the older one). Both were pretty comfortable with glasses, maybe fatal1ty is a bit better.

Anyways, any headset that sits on your head and not the years and doesn’t have some super duper noise insulation (which in most cases is just really tough grab of your ears) should be comfortable.

Add A Reply Pages: 1