Forum

Vote for me, Lofty, to DJ on the Valve Soundsystem (Details inside)

Created 18th October 2010 @ 13:06

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

sc.lofty

Sup y’all!

It’s been a while since I’ve posted here, or even played TF2, but I’d like just 10 seconds of your time.

Since ceasing competitive gaming, all I’ve done is DJ, DJ, promote some events and DJ some more. I live in Swansea (UK) at the mo, and the Valve Soundsystem, the most respected soundsystem in the UK is coming to Cardiff.

Along with it comes the chance for one person to win a set on the Valve. That’s where I come in.

I DJ drum & bass exclusively, and 100% on vinyl. I’m all for supporting artists and the dance music scene as a whole by not torrenting mp3s and spending alot of cash on records, for the love of it as a whole.

Anyway, I’ve written enough bollocks.

All you have to do is like this facebook page :

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vote-for-LockIt-to-DJ-on-the-Valve-in-Cardiff-on-041210/125553980831103

Literally 10 seconds of your time, and you’d make an old TF2 player very very happy :)

Cheers

Lofty (aka LockIt)

Bury.

internecine

helpin’ a brother out, ‘Liked’ :)

Mar

;?
TWIN

Lofty :D You got my vote mate, just for all those times you’d be telling us how great the drop we could all hear in the background as you comm’d was about to be.

sc.lofty

Haha cheers mar :D I do miss those days

Harlski

Voted :)
EDIT: Voted, liked, whatever you wanna call it :D

Last edited by Harlski,

konr

I’ll make sure I do this when I get home from college :)

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

For all the fun times in the tent and introducing me to some sick dub remixes. I liked.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Howard and i once got very stoned at lan and he proceeded to talk about the tax breaks and benefits of living in leichtenstein, whilst i stared and giggled at clouds. He then left his bong and wallet in mcdonalds and was promptly arrested.

HE IS A LEGEND :D

Everyone vote his stuff up y0.

_Ben

;?

liked gl

sc.lofty

Tapley’s a legend :)

Jude

notdoggo

woo. cardifffffff

agron

Relic

liketh it.

Nor

rda

crossing fingers lofty, good luck!

seraph

rEJ

go massive man!

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Im not a member of facebook, nor will I be one in future.. but otherwise I would voted, cuz I like D&B ;-) You got any mixes floating around mate?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »