Forum

Stephen Fry About The Internet.

Created 17th October 2010 @ 01:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

Who is the biggest flamer/troll thats been to lan? Shintaz? Actually i see your point now…

hey come at me bro i was BANNED for this shit

dont disrespect my trolling

Azdean

WTH!?

Quoted from octochris

[…]

hey come at me bro i was BANNED for this shit

dont disrespect my trolling

You’ve gotta give Chris his due, cock fag is ALWAYS on here pissing someone off ;D

But in all seriousness ETF2L is pretty docile compared too other forum’s, I mean we’ve all visited 4chan right? Nuff said.

Waebi

‹Con›

he’s wearing an apple T-shi(r)t. Nuff said.
stephen can suck my cock.

Last edited by Waebi,

LikeThis

Stephen Fry on trolls
“GET A LIFE”

Fry has spoken.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Skyride

Stephen Fry truly is one of the most brilliant minds of our time. Its not that he necessarily is such an expert on a particular topic, but more that he can pick up a topic very quickly that he is so disconnected from, and be able to put out a logical, well rounded opinion on the topic in such a way that even someone who knows virtually nothing on the matter can understand it, and realise why it makes sense.

This. Very impressed by his understanding and ability to put new things in perspective. He has a better understanding of internet culture than most people that are 10 years younger than him. Unfortunately this insightful observation turns into popular psychology brabble fueled by his own emotions about these people towards the end of the clip.

Last edited by skeej,

konr

Quoted from Si^

[…]

you seem mad about this… why?

Nah.
Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

Think Stephen Fry’s influence for the video was reading Konr’s ETF2L post.

lol

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Matt

OH SHIT, Stephen calls it.

I <3 you Stephen Fry.

he’s talking about you

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

“To Mike, from Matt:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rRFMexiNIyo/TEqJF_3RhEI/AAAAAAAAAFI/GtpNEn3w9tY/s1600/pot_kettle_black.jpg

Last edited by Swifty,

kuma

swifty you are so weird and strange, really weird

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2