Forum

F1 2010

Created 8th October 2010 @ 12:48

Add A Reply Pages: 1

pukz

I didn’t get it for online gaming tbh so i’m doing career mode but I wondered how quick I am..

Is anyone playing F1 2010 with all driving assists OFF apart from I have traction control on because i’m on a keyboard!

OH ALSO… i’m playing on expert so i’m driving a HRT car!

Just wondered what kind of time you got round Bahrain?? Checking if i’m actually fast or not! :)

got down to a 2:00.896 on option tyres in P3

cheers.

Last edited by pukz,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Do the cars have guns?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Me and Gibbz had a race last night, think I went around in about 1:35, gibbz a couple of tenths behind. Without TC, because we pro as fuck.

Last edited by Koeitje,

piece

Mashed was the only racing game worth playing so far :)

pukz

Quoted from Koeitje

Me and Gibbz had a race last night, think I went around in about 1:35, gibbz a couple of tenths behind. Without TC, because we pro as fuck.

wow that’s 20odd seconds faster than alonso.. you should think of a career change mate.. i’m pretty sure your better at motorsport than demo anyway.

Last edited by pukz,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from pukz

[…]

wow that’s 20odd seconds faster than alonso.. you should think of a career change mate.. i’m pretty sure your better at motorsport than demo anyway.

Alonso is a Spaniard, ever been to Barcelona? Everybody knows Spaniards can’t drive.

(stop dropping truth bombs. :( )

Last edited by Koeitje,

N/A

RaWr ::

im 1:26 round bahrein

Last edited by N/A,

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Can’t even start this game (just like thousands others). Tell me when there’s a patch. :(

octochris

(0v0)

wai plays with a keyboard.

i rape him and kurj on all tracks, cool story.

“oh, you and that german guy would be a great pair”

pukz

Quoted from LuckyLuke

Can’t even start this game (just like thousands others). Tell me when there’s a patch. :(

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2010/09/30/f1-2010-pc-review-the-fake-ai-controversy-and-details-on-the-first-patch/

Sorry to hear that pal ;(

pukz

Quoted from N/A

im 1:26 round bahrein

nice bait, if your not baiting and you don’t know the difference between career mode and online and/or time trial then learn to read kthxby……

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Quoted from pukz

[…]

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2010/09/30/f1-2010-pc-review-the-fake-ai-controversy-and-details-on-the-first-patch/

Sorry to hear that pal ;(

Hell I took a look in the codemasters forum and there are pages full of people who can’t get it to work. Somebody from codemasters said there that they’re aware of it and working on a patch. :|

Last edited by LuckyLuke,

kuma

when is a joske post not a bait

pukz

Quoted from kuma

when is a joske post not a bait

When he is replying to a post about his mum being a fugly mantramp

Add A Reply Pages: 1