Forum

"You Fucking Cellphone" show by W!nTer#20 & Shampoo

Created 24th September 2010 @ 20:13

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Hello everybody,

As some of you already know, me and Shampoo are real life friends and we study at the same school. Because of Shampoo’s cellphone issues, we did lots of shit with it and we thought it would be fun to record it!

PLOT: Everything happened when I asked Shampoo to send me a video. His cellphone was very slow and didn’t work. I challenged him to throw it away (I didn’t think he was really going to do that, it could’ve been easily fixed but whatever) and he did it! We played a bit of football with it (didn’t record that part, sorry) and then more and more ideas came up, so we decided to record everything!

Happily, 2 of our teachers didn’t show up Thursday, so we had enough time to break the phone into pieces!

Here is the list:
EPISODE 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HMMkkg3BS4
EPISODE 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnbATnmGTO4

There are only 2 episodes so far because I didn’t have enough time to translate all of them for you, although, I hope you will enjoy it! I will keep updating the forum when new episodes will arrive and of course the usual PLS RATE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!

P.S.: Nope, I’m not a supah mastah and I didn’t use Sony Vegas, After Effects etc. MOVIE MAKER FTW!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

sgN^

TKN

Not funny, just plain bad. And please, don’t ever speak English again :(

Steve

NICE

blorg

Quoted from sgN^

Not funny, just plain bad. And please, don’t ever speak English again :(

truthbombsssss :)

metalpiss

A true challenge would have been to eat it.

LaMqTa

fenneks

:D::D:D nais!

algiosh

nice spam rofl :D

comanche

[S\'n\'P]

boring and not funny

danny.

so fcking senseless

dannye

cb.

kidos

Stranger

2stronk

Man that’s such an awesome thing to film about :/ The idea is overused and it sucked from the very beginning . Think of something more creative and funny next time ;)

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from metalpiss

A true challenge would have been to eat it.

this would have been kl

karit

nice shirt

Mort

#YOLO
swimp

Ladies and gentlemen, our creative youth in all it’s glory.

BlinkBoy

GFM

:D :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »