Forum

SC2 Partner

Created 12th September 2010 @ 23:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Azured

eureka

Made it to platinum in beta (pre diamond) as random. Havn’t touched the multiplayer since retail tho :(

also was in gold (iirc) 2v2 with gummi as terran & protoss :D

Last edited by Azured,

LUPUS

Quoted from Azured

Made it to platinum in beta (pre diamond) as random. Havn’t touched the multiplayer since retail tho :(

also was in gold (iirc) 2v2 with gummi as terran & protoss :D

I’m not comfortable with 1v1 as zerg, pretty sure I could go to gold with abit more fine tuning.

LUPUS

bump.

agron

Relic

Quoted from LUPUS

[…]
Its just a running joke me and si have.
Agron whats your character number?

WildCard

Quoted from LUPUS

[…]
I’m not comfortable with 1v1 as zerg, pretty sure I could go to gold with abit more fine tuning.

easy to get gold in 1v1, only played campaing then went straight into preliminary matchs wihtout having a clue got to gold won4 lost 1 ( vs diamond) had noidea what was going on when did zerg rush ;)

Just rush = win vs nubs :)

LUPUS

Quoted from WildCard

[…]

easy to get gold in 1v1, only played campaing then went straight into preliminary matchs wihtout having a clue got to gold won4 lost 1 ( vs diamond) had noidea what was going on when did zerg rush ;)

Just rush = win vs nubs :)

No skill in rushing bro.

Rush if you prefer winning to playing the game.

Taimou

any 800-1000pts diamond practice partners against a atm. 744pts zerg, havent played for weeks and have been over 1k points. : )

Cheers.

PS. add Taimou.436 if you want to 1v1/some random 2v2 from time to time.

Last edited by Taimou,

alfa

open for some 1v1s/2v2

Last edited by alfa,

LUPUS

Need a new 2v2 partner!

accept me on friends and lets play lupus

KOVACS

Quoted from Taimou

any 800-1000pts diamond practice partners against a atm. 744pts zerg, havent played for weeks and have been over 1k points. : )

Cheers.

PS. add Taimou.436 if you want to 1v1/some random 2v2 from time to time.

Add me up on friends if you like, I’m currently ~900 point Diamond playing Terran. I tend to play in short spells of around 10-15 games over a few days then none for a week or two.

KOVACS.421

Last edited by KOVACS,

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

anyone up for helping me with this game? i.e looking for a 1v1 partner of around 900 points platinum or higher as i want someone to help me get better and give me some advice/tips on how to improve.

i main protoss but am trying to learn zerg. ElRaymond.323

all my mates are too scared/are rubbish at it *cough* David *cough*

Last edited by rAye.,

Jos Brink

lolwow

I’m a (bad) gold protoss looking for someone to practice with or a 2v2 buddy. Name = TheSituation, Code = 455.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2