Forum

Human Centipede

Created 20th August 2010 @ 09:49

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

droso

o/

Probably NSFW!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmTv2nqTHo&feature=player_embedded

This is the trailer of “the human Centipede”.
It’s a really disturbing movie. I watched it yesterday and i do think it’s worth a topic (and a watch).

Last edited by droso,

ChOun

iCon

“serbian film” better.

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

ok well.. thats creepy
and no iam not going to watch it :/

Nikola

i made some poop in my pants

Dr Icecream

I saw the film, and I must say, I liked it, the ending is extremely disturbing, but then again, it wouldn’t be promoted on fear.net if it was a horror movie like any other :)

Anathema

Lmao. This is supposed to be a parody right?
I can’t wait to see this, might even be more hilarious than The Grudge :D

Mike

TEZC

fast forwarded through the trailer, whats it about?

droso

o/

Quoted from Anathema

Lmao. This is supposed to be a parody right?
I can’t wait to see this, might even be more hilarious than The Grudge :D

Nah, frankly, The Grudge made me laugh while The Human Centipede made me feel unconfortable.

It’s really not the same.

Anathema

Well, to be honest the trailer looks horrible imho.
Terrible acting and a ridiculous story, will not watch it with prejudice however, perhaps it can suprise me :)

David

Quoted from ChOun

“serbian film” better.

No, its genuinely sick that you brought it up. According to many reviews the human centipede is not as disgusting as everyone thinks, there are probably 2 or 3 shots of the whole centipede, the rest is a crazy german doctor chasing girls.

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

I have watched the film as well and yes the ending is pretty fucked but you do get used to it as the whole film is pretty dark other than that it’s defently worth a watch it didn’t scare me alot like I couldn’t walk home/sleep after paranormal activity it’s just an all round dark film

Dr Icecream

Alright, quickly giving a synopsis of the film (without spoilers)

This movie is about a retired/ demented surgeon who kidnaps people for all kinds of projects concerning siamese twin-like anatomy, his latest project is to create a human centipede: three organisms combined into one. Two girls and a asian dude are his unfortunate victims and are trying to get away :)

eoN^

Old as hell, watched it when stoned n drunk off my nut and got freaked the hell out. Shit film though but still….

Baros^

HARDSTOMP
BLLB

Shit film ;[

fJack

k^m

shit in my mouth wat?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »