Forum

New PC

Created 11th August 2010 @ 15:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

sgN^

TKN

The hotter graphics card hasn’t gone above 90 degrees celcius in any game I have played on MAX graphs, with AA and AF etc

Last edited by sgN^,

hänsen

Team Popo!

the funniest thing is, i will buy myself a pc for about 1000€ in 3 Years and it will still be better than yours ^^

Septique

Quoted from hänsen

the funniest thing is, i will buy myself a pc for about 1000€ in 3 Years and it will still be better than yours ^^

And 3 years after that i will pay 500e for a pc and it will be better than yours. We could go here for ever. The point is that you can always wait to the prices get down and for something faster and never get a computer.

Pikachu

LTG.
LTG.

Quoted from Septique

[…]

And 3 years after that i will pay 500e for a pc and it will be better than yours. We could go here for ever. The point is that you can always wait to the prices get down and for something faster and never get a computer.

Ya, but come on, 2000e+ for a PC is a little too much.

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from Pikachu

[…]

Ya, but come on, 2000e+ for a PC is a little too much.

It’s what I wanted to pay? In the end, it’s my decision is it not? :S

Pikachu

LTG.
LTG.

Quoted from sgN^

[…]
It’s what I wanted to pay? In the end, it’s my decision is it not? :S

Ya, but you got to think about the future, you’re probably best off with an i7 and a 5870/470, since that will play everything at max at 1920×1080.

I really see no need for 2000+ unless you just plain hate your money :S

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from Pikachu

[…]

Ya, but you got to think about the future, you’re probably best off with an i7 and a 5870/470, since that will play everything at max at 1920×1080.

I really see no need for 2000+ unless you just plain hate your money :S

For TF2, sure. But I play other games too :D

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from sgN^

[…]

People don’t “play” Crysis or any game like that. Sure they may own the game and play it through but they don’t “play” the game like you would play TF2/CSS/COD4/MW2 etc,,,

Anyways, you’ll regret it in 6 months time, warned you before hand, so I’ll just have to say “i told you so”. :P

Pikachu

LTG.
LTG.

Quoted from sgN^

[…]

Everything except Crysis will run at 60+ fps, and since it’s a 60 hertz monitor you won’t notice the fps above 60 anyway.

For the love of god, don’t buy a 2k PC man… Use your head (but since you were thinking about getting a Mac, I don’t believe that’s possible for you).

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Pikachu

since it’s a 60 hertz monitor you won’t notice the fps above 60 anyway.

Come back when you know what frame aggregation is.

Norrland3000

Who cares, its his money. Let him spend it on what he wants. I just bought 2 Koenigsegg, one for shopping and one to the company so co-workers have something to drive for lunch.

True story.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Norrland3000

Who cares, its his money. Let him spend it on what he wants.

Then next time hopefully he won’t ask for advice and disregard everyone and get something shit ))))

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

People don’t “play” Crysis or any game like that. Sure they may own the game and play it through but they don’t “play” the game like you would play TF2/CSS/COD4/MW2 etc,,,

Anyways, you’ll regret it in 6 months time, warned you before hand, so I’ll just have to say “i told you so”. :P

Aight mate :) Nah, I ain’t talkin’ bout Crysis. But there are future MMO’s etc that I’m interested in playing, and doing so at max graphics with no lag, which this PC will provide :) Why’s everyone hating on the fact that I got myself an expensive PC ><? I mean honestly, sure, it might be overkill but I enjoy having it, isn't that all that matters :S?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from sgN^

Why’s everyone hating on the fact that I got myself an expensive PC ><? I mean honestly, sure, it might be overkill but I enjoy having it, isn't that all that matters :S?

No, people are hating on the fact that you asked for advice, got it, disregarded it and instead got yourself a PC that is not as good as the setups which were suggested. Seems you like to waste people’s time, could have quite easily got a very similar setup for half that price.

Last edited by octochris,

Pikachu

LTG.
LTG.

Quoted from octochris

[…]

No, people are hating on the fact that you asked for advice, got it, disregarded it and instead got yourself a PC that is not as good as the setups which were suggested. Seems you like to waste people’s time, could have quite easily got a very similar setup for half that price.

The fat guy is actually right. :O

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »