Forum

Good co-op online games?!

Created 6th July 2010 @ 22:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

I can’t believe no one mentioned Serious Sam yet. Serious Sam 1 is the definition of fun at co-op, both first and second encounter. Even with old graphics. SS 2 is nice as well still, but 1 is just better imo.

Or you can always play HL2 co-op using http://synergymod.netSynergy[/url]. Good times.

Oh, and I almost forgot: Warcraft 3. Not the standard RTS, but all the mods, like tower defence and mauls and stuff (who doesn’t remember wintermaul :) ).

Tappaa

Got Milk?

Quoted from Origo

Serious Sam

Quoted from bon

Serious Sam

Last edited by Tappaa,

Pyle

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

Oh, and I almost forgot: Warcraft 3. Not the standard RTS, but all the mods, like tower defence and mauls and stuff (who doesn’t remember wintermaul :) ).

GODLIKE !

Wintermaul, all the other mauls, Gems TD, Elemental TD, Element Survivor, Maffarazo, Green TD, Greencircle TD, Mafa TD queen…….. are all legend. I’ve had house lan party’s of over 9000 hours with this game.

Last edited by Pyle,

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Quoted from Pyle

[…]

I’ve had house lan party’s of over 9000 hours with this game.

I know, was fuckin pro.
anyone wanna do some interwebz TD games soon? could setup a group ya know, td never gets old

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

I can’t believe no one mentioned Serious Sam yet. Serious Sam 1 is the definition of fun at co-op, both first and second encounter. Even with old graphics.

Wiiking

Quoted from fisheye

[…]

broder support borderlands!

Last edited by Wiiking,

kurt

trick17
trick17

We played quite a lot Killing Floor.

Last edited by kurt,

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

resident evil 5, gears of war

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

RUN KITTY RUN

ShadowG

IsF
LoEG

Starcraft 2 3v3 and 4v4. Mothership rush.

Sofa King

Garys mod – Dark Rp.

Playing that with some irl friends, its funny to go raid and run a shop in the meantime :P

Waebi

‹Con›

Transformice.

Ace

Quoted from Waebi

Transformice.

^ This.

Edd

T2P

transformice is fucking sick.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3