Forum

Global Agenda Now Subscription Free

Created 25th June 2010 @ 06:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

Lewbio

Quoted from Extremer

[…]

Recon is only fun on the European server, sniping with 150 ping is meh.

You mean you managed to join an active euro-pvp match?

I end up joining NA queue’s for merc pvp.

I got myself a medic ^^

dauk

we lost a scout becouse of this game ;/

minimoose

Bought it, pvp is fun :)

agron

Relic

and i find myself playing medic. (best class ez)
mercenary is pretty fun, 1v1 is annoying though on low level chars, takes for ever to kill (atleast for the medic’s poison shizzles)

Last edited by agron,

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Loving the demo, waiting for it to be on the front page of the Steam sale before I buy the full thing. Update for it due out on Thursday I think.

dvb

Kinda boring playing alone. If anyone wants to play, add me – nick: daveb.

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Quoted from Crasp

Loving the demo, waiting for it to be on the front page of the Steam sale before I buy the full thing. Update for it due out on Thursday I think.

It was already on sale once

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Quoted from Vazzan

[…]
It was already on sale once

All I could find in the news section was that it had 25% off in the last week of May.

It currently has 33% off so I will get it eventually, but say I get it now for £16.74, then tomorrow it’s down to £6.99 or something. Rage would ensue.

Lewbio

currently £16.74 http://store.steampowered.com/app/17020/

albert

epx^

Quoted from Lewbio

[…]
You mean you managed to join an active euro-pvp match?

I end up joining NA queue’s for merc pvp.

I got myself a medic ^^

dunno what AVA is like as im on the trial, but mercenary gets a game usually within 2-3 minutes on EU, at least was my experience this evening

Okay so after talking with several people the situation looks like this:

– Cyclone has taken a lot of hexes in it’s first 3 days, and is looking to expand with high-level players, therefore the leader would ideally want people that are NOT going to be interested in AvA’ing very soon to leave (which is not to say you guys aren’t welcome, he just wants us to lose “dead weight” if there is any).

– From what I understand, MAD would offer to provide a nice home for any and all etf2l’ers per se

– Some of you would like to make a semi-official etf2l agency, others wouldn’t mind staying since they are fairly ambitious and interested in AvA

Basically, all I can say from my POV is, the people who are in Cyclone now are welcome to stay if they wanna AvA (we’re not a PvE agency, so if that’s your thing, sorry if I gave the wrong impression) and the people who are not will be very welcome once they are 30+ (and ideally medics and assaults :p).
Other arrangements…etf2l agency would be awesome but like I said earlier, I dont wanna go without my 6 hours of AvA a day :P

thanks for reading, gtg ava in the NA zone now :p

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

Lewbio

ah right, maybe its the 30+ bracket has no eu players :/

Dr. Tickles

MAD
MAD

MAD have made an Agency (Blackthorn). We are currently happy to recruit etf2lers and fellow TF2ers who want to take part in Global Agenda. Our ultimate goal is full time AvA, however atm we are very much exploring all avenues of the (crafting, pve, arean, mercenary and eventually AvA).
tere and a dedicated environment for those who want to go further.

Add Velten in game, we can chat and get the ball rolling!
Been talking to Meowington, about potentially forming an alliance a few weeks down the road once everyone is levelled etc…

Dont hesitate to pm guys! Lets own this game..

kuma

quite interesting, seems they are adding a lot to this game in an expansion.

open questing, raids etc. making it more mmo like

http://lorehound.com/global-agenda/e3-2010-global-agenda-interview-sandstorm-phase-3-open-world-and-beyond/

Jakko

Downloading now, Exiting! hope its as funs as the trailers and shiz make out.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »