Forum

Documentary on pro-gaming (the true story) ;-)

Created 28th May 2010 @ 18:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Who says I don’t already.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Skyride: Suppose you winn the lotery and own a few millions, would you go pro and play like its a normal job? I think its doable if you keep your social life intact perhaps. On the other hand, I think in the end you will get bored of it.. I dont know. When I was playing UO I sometimes played for 20 hours straight. It didnt affect social life that much, because I always found time to visit friends and have fun outside. The real problem of gaming that much, is work, school etc I think.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from Edd

have fun looking like michael jackson then koeitje

The second bury of Michael Jackson?
I don’t think I’d be able to cope with that shit again :/

droso

o/

Which one is Carnage?

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

kaidus plays worse when he smokes weed.

nophantasy

FRAGGA`s

Quoted from droso

Which one is Carnage?

2:29 guy

Last edited by nophantasy,

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Watched all nine parts.

Interesting :)

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Watched all nine parts.

Interesting :)

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from GibbZ

kaidus plays worse when he smokes weed.

Not at all true. It varies enormously based on what kind of high the weed gives.

the bm man

k^m

Quoted from Skyride

This kind of comes full-circle to why I cbf with TF2 anymore.

LAN’s are great, like fucking brilliant. But that one weekend, every few months, is the only real laugh you ever get if you dedicated huge amounts of time to a game. You miss so many opportunities to do other things and to be honest, I really bloody regret spending so much of the last 2 years of my life on TF2.

So yeah, those guys may get high, run about hotels like idiots and bassically just have a great laugh at that LAN, but the other 50 weekends of the year will be spent sat in front of a PC; on their own. Probably working some dead-end, low-paying job the rest of the time.

Thats not for me. ;)

Keep us posted m8

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Andee

Skyride: Suppose you winn the lotery and own a few millions, would you go pro and play like its a normal job? I think its doable if you keep your social life intact perhaps. On the other hand, I think in the end you will get bored of it.. I dont know. When I was playing UO I sometimes played for 20 hours straight. It didnt affect social life that much, because I always found time to visit friends and have fun outside. The real problem of gaming that much, is work, school etc I think.

Lol the last thing anyone should do if they win millions is take up “pro gaming” the only game you could play is 1v1 games or CSS to make it “pro”. Pro gamers are on the whole unhealthy and they probably hate the game they play anyway they just play to continue to try to be the best and to win money, its not for fun at all.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Ah well.. never winning a lotery anways. Ill stick to my ‘healthy’ life here and passion instead of addiction to gaming ;)

ShaTTeReD_

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

Not at all true. It varies enormously based on what kind of high the weed gives.

You mean….kaidus plays sometimes without smoking weed?

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Carnage looks like a bellend. Just putting it out there.

CAP GOES ON STRAIGHT BUDDY.

Sketch

MM

so…. this is not just an elaborate gotfrag troll?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3