Forum

Documentary on pro-gaming (the true story) ;-)

Created 28th May 2010 @ 18:09

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Nice documentairy on pro-gaming. The real facts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S34n3bShZrI&feature=related#t=2m20s

I think many people already saw it, but didnt see it here on forum. Love the chicks hehe.

Compliments to Abhorrence for the link!

wic

true…

Cannady

hood

carnage made that video awesome tbh…

randa

quite interesting.

Pandylo

This is interesting gona watch all parts now damn you.

I watched the whole thing. I’m better than you!

yin

lol guys so i watching forward for the first css cs1.6 and quake drug tests before palyign to make shit fair again?….

true stuff have been said there abotu gamign non stop i think 99% of us know what that shit is about and all guys which went to lan know that drunk shit :D….

yes guys we’re addicted to gaming

Bash

Before you doofuses fly off the handle too hard I’d like to point out the obvious that the whole “documentary” is nothing but cheap sensationalism with very little real content. Very typical, writers building up their story to make a subject that very few people have any firsthand knowledge of seem so much more extreme and dangerous.

But yeah the carnage bit was amusing.

Last edited by Bash,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

How can one talk about esports without even mentioning Korea/SC…

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Koeitje

How can one talk about esports without even mentioning Korea/SC…

+100000 tbh

n00ne

I think that people play tf2 because it’s fun and they enjoy it. And some just like to forget the problems of life for a few hours and just chat with friends. And let’s face it , you won’t pay your bills by playing tf2 , not yet anyways.

I personally play cause I enjoy it. And since I get bored after 4-5 pcws in one night , I know I’m just not made to be a pro gamer. So I play for the fun of it.

Memento Mori

Quoted from Koeitje

How can one talk about esports without even mentioning Koietjes huge peenhorse

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Almost John, almost mate.
I’ll give you a 9/10, but you need to improve your spelling.

LUPUS

Lmao. Who the fuck does that?

toasty.

PHX

I always take crystal meth before playing tf2, it’s the only way to roll.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »