Forum

Equalized

Created 31st March 2010 @ 01:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

ehFk

I threw together a short frag video containing (almost) all the equalizer kills from the ESEA-I LAN that happened a few weeks ago. If you guys aren’t aware, this was the first time that the soldier / demo unlocks were allowed in NA TF2, and this was the result.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=girr0whBCYg&fmt=22

Download: http://www.filefront.com/15980607/Equalized.mp4/

I hope you enjoy the video :)

Last edited by ehFk,

spendy

Dude, that’s awesome! I love it! :D

huhystah

Sick :D
Liked the music, like the kills. Good one!

mb

keso

Hopefully this will show admins how fucking insanely imbalanced this weapon is. One shot kills are sniper and spy territory.

Zipok

Quoted from mb

Hopefully this will show admins how fucking insanely imbalanced this weapon is. One shot kills are sniper and spy territory.

+1 – Also note that sniper and spy are actually slow compared to the equalizersolly.

Mike

TEZC

lol nice

Randdalf

(0v0)

They’re only 1-shots when the soldier is insanely weak, or the person he’s attacking is weak.

Quoted from Randdalf

They’re only 1-shots when the soldier is insanely weak, or the person he’s attacking is weak.

The first part is true, the second part is not. Maximum damage is 162.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Really enjoyed that :D Awesome music

Vode

Awesome vid, I still hate the bloody weapon :P

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

he said ‘or’

as in the soldier isn’t weak but the target is, which technically means it isn’t a 1-shot

crzfst

Get ready forum trolls, this topic is no longer about movie but “Equalizer is imbalanced, BAN NAO!”.

ehFk

It is obviously quite a powerful upgrade compared to the shovel, but surprisingly the four teams who participated at the LAN didn’t feel it had changed that much of the play style. It would be a pretty fun weapon to keep around after a few tweaks.

Reload

BiG
BiG

Quoted from crzfst

Imbalizer is imbalanced, BAN NAO!

I agree :o

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

not true i made 172 damage with equ when i had 4 hp and when i had 2 it was 162 its pretty fucked up.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »