Forum

Meatbot - Scout Frag Vid

Created 26th March 2010 @ 07:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

danny.

this movie is kinda overrated ?! :S srsly I could not enjoy this movie because the most frags were taken by a stv demo and the music was shit as hell some nice fragst tho.
6/10 at all

randa

Quoted from Atty

lol @ hitbox at 1:15

lol at most of the hitboxes..

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

most americans think he cheats, would also explain why he didnt post it on gotfrag…..

Nice bot meat indeed.

if he’s legit: didnt like the vid much, mostly coz of the music, frags were good, but like i said, prove your skill at lan to make it legit

What is this I don’t even… alright, where’s the meat?

Sammage

rEJ

I’m sure the damage output is great and all but why on earth make a video of stv clips? It just looks like you’re missing repeatedly. You might be hitting the dudes, but you’re missing the point of making a movie.

danny.

I bet the most ppl he killed are not even full hp I mean look at the second clip on granary the second scout does damage too…

m00n

Quoted from Sammage

I’m sure the damage output is great and all but why on earth make a video of stv clips? It just looks like you’re missing repeatedly. You might be hitting the dudes, but you’re missing the point of making a movie.

+1

vhalin

dstry

i was wondering why my video was getting so many views hahaha, thanks to whoever post it here, im glad you liked it. i didnt intend for it to get noticed, or to show off my frags or anything, but mostly out of boredom. Its cool someone found it and linked it here though… i appreciate the kind words 8)

some demos are from stv, some are pov. you also have to realize I’m used to playing with 65-100 ping. Also, sometimes when I’m making the movie file with fraps it skips a few frames.

i would love the opportunity to play on LAN, just need an invite team to pick me up 8)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2