Created 10th February 2010 @ 18:13

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 15 Next »

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

very good music

on another note: 4 weeks left for payard! :D

Dak1ne

Can we have some demos to fix this “he is a cheater”?
You’ve made a movie you can give us demos !!

Gheedz

LOOOL @ 0:04 (the 2nd shot he made, “through” the bridge, funny one)
The number of shots unmissed in the air (like 1:03, 1:19, 1:36) seems impossible to do, even if you have a good aim.

I’m pretty sure he have a wallhack too (shot @ 0:04, prediction on the soldier coming right here around 2:28…)

Captain obvious can help us ?

reggin

FoF

god damn if 1 more person calls him out because of the shot at the bridge im going to spaz out

Quoted from reggin

god damn if 1 more person calls him out because of the shot at the bridge im going to spaz out

Man that shot at the bridge at 0:04. Clearly hacking.

:D

Sunbather

maksa

I cant decide do you think he is really hacking or just joking?

Quoted from Sunbather

I cant decide do you think he is really hacking or just joking?

Me? It’s a fragvid, which naturally features the more impressive stuff (including the omgwtf shots/actions). Yeah, there’s some things that raise an eyebrow but it’s not sufficient to actually conclude anything.

Waster

Cheating or not, the fragment of 1:12 is very, VERY suspicious. That medic changes six times of direction and cokiyu is perfectly tracking the movement. Not over or undercompensating any movement. I also find it very suspicious that his crosshair is 90% of the time locked at an enemy, regardless if the enemy or himself is making the most dodgy movements.

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Agree with waster. :D

Liked the song alot. :)

Last edited by Nmx,

payard

mLm

Quoted from gniedler

very good music

on another note: 4 weeks left for payard! :D

yep, i’ll be back soon :)

dellort

I think the reason gotfrag was shitting their pants over this is due to the fact that carnage is known for his crazy meatshots, and this guy manages to pull them off 10x better than anyone else. I’ve never actually heard of cockiyu, so I’m guessing he’s lower div 1/2, but honestly with this aim it looks like he’d have to be top div 1 for people to believe he’s legit.

fAiry

D.A
boys

shooting the bridge: 5$
tracking the flying demoman: 10.000$
tracking ppl while reloading scattergun: %aimbot price%
users’ reaction on your trololo movie: priceless

ETF2L, making the e-life more interesting

Last edited by fAiry,

Morty

RG

ffs. he is just sick. ._.

m00n

Quoted from payard

[…]

yep, i’ll be back soon :)

Dude.. Payard, swedish flag avatar?

jacat

so, you can compare 2 movies, quad’s and cokiyu’s. Both have strange moments, but cokyui isn’t cheater, cause he is div2, and quad is … WTF?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 15 Next »