http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-jQi1QCqiY

Brutallus

Quoted from reactioN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQkxO58JvA&hd=1

nice aim and sprees m8, gj

insanity

Quoted from demsii

[…]

don’t worry bro, I won’t tell anyone you are friends with phytek and you always played medic and suddenly turned into an all hitting scout that seems to be wallhacking JUST LIKE phytek even though you couldn’t play for shit before. Your secret is safe with me!

Yeah, that he goes sniper and headshots 4 of our players (including the scouts on close range) immediately afterwards 3 times in a row is totally not suspicious either!

Seriously though, i’ve played 1 mix against him 2 weeks ago and really everybody on my team said the shots he makes all the time are impossible…

Last edited by insanity,

KOVACS

Quoted from reactioN

Moar hax…go back to playing bot mixes on Counterstrike please. :/

reactioN

Quoted from KOVACS

[…]

Moar hax…go back to playing bot mixes on Counterstrike please. :/

yep, cool you still mad because i killed you 5 times in a lobby, ok.

Cannady

hood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6tPGo28dz8

enjoy :D

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from reactioN

wtf at 2:03 lol, team pays no attention to the fact that their med just died

reactioN

Quoted from octochris

[…]

wtf at 2:03 lol, team pays no attention to the fact that their med just died

i know, its hilarious tough. the demo was like “i see scout behind our team, nvm i wont give info and let our medic get killed :D”

KOVACS

Sure that is part of the reason, I won’t deny that getting meatshotted in two shots in literally every single situation by a complete random did rage me a little, and made me quite speculative over your legitimacy.

I had not posted about it though as I didn’t really give a shit about a Div6f player playing occasional games on ETF2L… Now that you’ve recently joined a Div3 team I have more cause for concern, as should others I imagine.

This upload is just too blatant for my liking, and I’m usually one to support the cause of players who are accused of cheating instead of making accusations myself. I just hope a few admins get on your case and monitor you closely for a while.

Plumb3d

Tplay

smooth aim

reactioN

Quoted from KOVACS

Sure that is part of the reason, I won’t deny that getting meatshotted in two shots in literally every single situation by a complete random did rage me a little, and made me quite speculative over your legitimacy.

I had not posted about it though as I didn’t really give a shit about a Div6f player playing occasional games on ETF2L… Now that you’ve recently joined a Div3 team I have more cause for concern, as should others I imagine.

This upload is just too blatant for my liking, and I’m usually one to support the cause of players who are accused of cheating instead of making accusations myself. I just hope a few admins get on your case and monitor you closely for a while.

its a FRAG CLIP , a video where you show best moments of yourself and ofcourse i wont record something in a fragclip where i missed 10 times or get instantgibbed by soldiers.

im done with you, bye. You can keep watch my YT vids and hate me and downrate them, i wont give a shit haterboi.

Last edited by reactioN,

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from KOVACS

He could be a pro quake player, i mean his avatar suggests something. lots of threads have been closed recently, let’s not have this popular one close as well

WOODY[

Op4

i would have to agree with KOVACS on this one

octochris

(0v0)

I don’t actually see anything particularly suspicious about the video, yes he doesn’t miss shots, but it’s a frag video after all, and the way he aims is nothing like an aimbot (even a so called ‘smooth’ aimbot)… that aim does not look suspicious to me at least.

If you accuse him of using a triggerbot that is perhaps more plausible, but in the majority of situations there is nothing that suggests that to me.

Just my two cents, I don’t know reaction but I don’t really understand what you guys are seeing that you think is so suspicious.

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from KOVACS

a random killing a random, whats so strange about that o.0

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 118 119 120 ... 232 Next »