Forum

Revelation (pldx movie contest by skipajz )

Created 26th October 2009 @ 14:59

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

http://pldx.com/movie/891/Revelation_movie/

Last edited by Koeitje,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I thought it had nice visuals. Pretty cliche but polished. To many single kills for my liking though.

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

It’s by skipajz :D

Mats is just an admin who likes to submit movies or accept them for that matter :D

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Ow well :D

Jh

Hey dats!

mats is salmon aka teh leet admin of pldx

yin

its not that good liek like this but also a great movie my personal #3 :)

gj and pls keep on

Blackk

Const
SS

gj!

The first 30 seconds really wowed me, probably the most appealing intro I’ve ever seen in a TF2 movie. Then it all went down hill, single frags, reusing the same frag from the intro. I think you missed a good few demos from the ones submitted. Some nice effects at 2.45 I think. Could have been so much better with a little more care. If you had kept up the standard of the intro it would have been the best TF2 movie I’d ever seen. Music fit nicely for the length of the movie. I don’t even like that kind of music but I really enjoyed it. So close to being amazing, unfortunate.

iQue

keso

I liked it, a little on the slow side but it was pretty tasteful still. Good job.

Akasazh

THG
HL

nice movie. very moch focussing on the cinematic. Intro and transitions are superb.

2 sidenotes on my part:

The darkish color settings you’ve put in it are atmospheric, but as tf2’s lighting is very high in contrast some clips are almost like watching a black screen (eg. the sniper clip on gran).

the lyrics appearing on screen is really gay imho. soory personal taste and all but I hated that.

Strejda

Realy nice… very good music.

Add A Reply Pages: 1