Forum

She Looked 16

Created 13th October 2009 @ 01:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Gaz

TPS

the players are acctualy israeli,use to play some high levels of cod4 @ the ps3…8)

O3-ArSenic

BcX

nice editing but console game, boring…

cod 4’s a PC game aswell…

i know but the gameplay is boring like a console gameplay, in my opinion…no mater…

Last edited by O3-ArSenic,

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

‘She Looked 16’ is badass, can’t wait for Mazarini’s new movie though. The trailer hyped it to gastronomic heights.

Last edited by morf,

wOlliee

Cereal Killers 1.0 is the best. But this is the best mini movie

Septique

Really cool editing. Makes it fun to watch it.

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

A nice movie indeed.

Brutallus

Any chance some1 knows how those guys get these special skins with they’re names on they’re weapons? oO

Skyride

DUCS

Any chance some1 knows how those guys get these special skins with they’re names on they’re weapons? oO

Theres no sv_pure thing in CoD4, so custom skins are aloud. There is alot less customisable things anyway, so theres nothing you could really do in terms of exploits.

Last edited by Skyride,

nemppu

mmm.

hot

gregz

Last edited by gregz,

NaPo^^

[GoT1]

Theres no sv_pure thing in CoD4, so custom skins are aloud. There is alot less customisable things anyway, so theres nothing you could really do in terms of exploits.

Wow, you seem to not know what you are talking about :p

Last edited by NaPo^^,

Skyride

DUCS

Wow, you seem to not know what you are talking about :p

I was pretty sure there wasen’t? Is there? I didn’t say they were ALOUD in leagues. I said theres no sv_pure equivelant.

Last edited by Skyride,

David

She looked 16 is an abysmal name for a fragmovie

eoN^

A lil tip, dont stream cod4 frag movies, you wont see shit they are far to high pace and lots of the shots wont make any sence.

eoN^

Also, Vae Vici Vidanag[anjh]#ghs]g or whatever its called was the reason i started playin cod in the first place, its the meaning of a FRAG MOVIE to me, everything else is just a montage in comparison.

TF2 needs more frag movies with storys, LANs make great frag movies if done properly, also maybe talk to some Tek9 Cinema editors about doing a TF2 movie? Can show you that Jh’s pans aren’t the only style TF2 can cope with.

Take more risks aswell!

No one wants to see frag movies with the same old shite anymore, we can still watch all the old ones if we watch that.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »