Forum

"Let It Rock" (PLDX Movie contest entry by Klevah)

Created 12th October 2009 @ 18:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

cMw

not a big fan of re-using frags that have been in other movies, kind of an unwritten rule for cs movies, guess not so in tf2

regardless was a good movie

last frag lol

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

There was only so much material they could use ;)

tragett

not a big fan of re-using frags that have been in other movies, kind of an unwritten rule for cs movies, guess not so in tf2

last frag lol

the whole point of this contest was that all movies had to contain the same frags :P

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

last frag lol

You do realise this is an entry for a movie contest which made all moviemakers use the same demos right?

There was only so much material they could use ;)

Yep, hopefully the next movie contest will get more demo submissions.

eoN^

1:47, why skip the frag?

Also the sync is pretty shit, lightings pretty bad same frags as all the other vids, do something original put some effort in show your own style. Dont just do what everyone else does.

This just felt like a montage of different frags with a song in the background rather than an actual frag movie…

dougiie

CotC

just found it a bit too dark!

flushy

P.O.P

u had no idea how much i lold in mumble when huhy made that pyro kill XDDD

saiboat

for a first movie, really impressive!
for a pldx entry, shit like the others :D
gay music, no ingame sound, not alot of syncing, terrible font and color
nice colour correction though :)

Skyride

DUCS

I quite like this, The syncing was nice and subtle, that I liked alot. If your not seeing the syncing, its because you’ve watched too many CSS frag videos with awp 4 and 5 mans in a solid beat.

I agree with Dougie though, too dark. You don’t want to actually make the video dark, you just want to get a higher contrast on the luminance (i.e. darker bits are darker, lighter bits are lighter).

techtron

nice movie but you forget my frag :)

on1k

nice music <3

tragett

Imo best fragmovie in this contest so far, but some minor errors like skipping the frag at 1:47, music fitted perfectly, gj klevah :)

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Last frag was pretty sick.

mineral

[kpwr]

oops double

Last edited by mineral,

mineral

[kpwr]

I liked it :) Couldn’t see the names of the players though, or well barely anyway.. The video was too dark and the text blended in

Last edited by mineral,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »